Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
muthukumar77
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Qlikview Macro not working in Access Point

Hi,

The Qlikview macro not working in access point. Can anyone please tell what happened?

In server side also, I have checked the allow macro.

In qlikview also, i have set Allow system access.

even though, it is not working.

Muthukumar Pandiyan
9 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Which macro and what was the use of that macro? When you say server side problem it may working on Document level. Can you share the script and the use of that macro. in qvw it's working or not?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
muthukumar77
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Hi,

Refer this app,

In qlikview desktop, Macro is working fine. But after move to the access point, That macro code is not working.

Muthukumar Pandiyan
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

VBS macros won't work in an AJAX client. They may work in an IE Plugin.

To get an idea about what works server-side and what doesn't, read Using Macros in QV Documents on the QV-Server ‒ QlikView or Chapter 81 of the QlikView Reference Manual if you've got a PDF copy.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you let me know which browser you are in. Which Plug-in(I mean AJAX, IE)

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
muthukumar77
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Hi,

Is there any alternative way?

Muthukumar Pandiyan
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you try my attachment, In the corner Blue button is there just hit and let me know whether it is working on Access point or not

Engine Should be VBScript. If it's not working may Peter replies you

Capture.PNG

Update: Your code seems Javascript. Can move that engine to JScript and then check for your original file

muthukumar77
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Browser: IE

Plugin: IE

Muthukumar Pandiyan
muthukumar77
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

No, I tried to Jscript. Its not working.

Muthukumar Pandiyan
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Depending on what do you want to do, and also which version of QlikView are you running, extensions or QMS API could be the way of achieving it.