Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gunjesh0310
Contributor II
Contributor II

QVX_UNEXPECTED_END_OF_DATA: SQL##f - SqlState: S1000, ErrorCode: 1555

Hi,

I need urgent help, We are getting one error.

QVX_UNEXPECTED_END_OF_DATA: SQL##f - SqlState: S1000, ErrorCode: 1555,

ErrorMsg: [Oracle][ODBC][Ora]ORA-01555: snapshot too old: rollback segment number 39 with name "_SYSSMU39_3415417748$" too small.

how to resolve.

Regards,

GJ

3 Replies
ignacio_pena
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hello Gunjesh,

I think the problem is in the Oracle database, the error ORA-01555  means:

"This message appears as a result of an Oracle read consistency mechanism. While your query begins to run, the data may be simultaneously changed by other people accessing the data."

You would have to try the recharge assuring yourself that nobody is changing the snapshot.

a greeting,

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Luckily this problem is not caused by anything QlikView is able to do (except for starting extremely long-running queries, maybe). Better search Oracle DBA forums as they provide more specific Oracle-targeted help.

See for instance ORA-01555 - Oracle FAQ

You may have to pass this information to your Oracle DBA.

shivrapa
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Team,

I have gone through below URLs but it does help.
Source tables were from DR side and it was getting failed with ORA-01555, wo increased value tried but no luck.
So we created separate task for each table and changed target to PROD DB with Transactional apply, It took more than 18 hrs and got successful after long wait.

But the question are again same, why that task 4 was stuck, and new tasks were failing with ORA-01555?

We want to avoid this issue further in future, so please suggest if any changes can be done.