Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hhouston
Contributor II
Contributor II

Mutliple Button selection

I have 5 total buttons. 

The button on the Left Pulls certain Accounts.                                      The Button on the right pulls certain accounts

underneath, I have date ranges for 3 different buttons. One for last 6 months, one for Last 12 months, and the last one is for the next 6 months. 

I am trying to have it to where a user can choose multiple options/ mix match. For Example, the user clicks on the Top left button on the account, but then can choose any of the date filters.  The same for the top right button. The user chooses that, and then have the ability to choose any of those... How is this possible? See attached.

Keep in mind that these are buttons that I created. So it would be a option that would need to be adjusted in the "Add action" on the button.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rubenmarin

Hi, two possible options, but each one depends on having the data precalculated on the script, like setting a value from 1 to 5 to ech record or account to set wich button will show the account.

Option 1: Use the altern select action to add or remove the selection of a value, the first button adds/removes the value 1, the 2nd adds/removes 2, etc.

Option 2: Do a dynamic set analysis based on button activations, in example the expression could be:

Sum({$$(v1)$(v2)} Field)

And the first button can set the set analysis using v1 with an action that sets the variable value, like:

=If('$(v1)'='','+<FlagField={1}>','')

The 2nd button can set the variable as

=If('$(v2)'='','+<FlagField={2}>','')

And so on.

You can also use it to create a dynamic dimension like:

=Aggr(Only({$$(v1)$(v2)}AccountField),AccountField)

View solution in original post

1 Reply
rubenmarin

Hi, two possible options, but each one depends on having the data precalculated on the script, like setting a value from 1 to 5 to ech record or account to set wich button will show the account.

Option 1: Use the altern select action to add or remove the selection of a value, the first button adds/removes the value 1, the 2nd adds/removes 2, etc.

Option 2: Do a dynamic set analysis based on button activations, in example the expression could be:

Sum({$$(v1)$(v2)} Field)

And the first button can set the set analysis using v1 with an action that sets the variable value, like:

=If('$(v1)'='','+<FlagField={1}>','')

The 2nd button can set the variable as

=If('$(v2)'='','+<FlagField={2}>','')

And so on.

You can also use it to create a dynamic dimension like:

=Aggr(Only({$$(v1)$(v2)}AccountField),AccountField)