Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Monthly Comparision in Chart

Hi,

I have a YEARS listbox and I have MONTHS listbox and I want to see some data in my BAR chart with different dimensions...but what I want is that if the user select one month it would create one bar of that specific month and if user would select multiple months it would produce bars of those months parallel.I have made a group with the following fields with the name "ComparativeGroup"

MONTH_NAME
OPERATOR_NAME
DAYSNUMBER
CALL_DURATION

then I added "ComparativeGroup" into my DIMENSION and added MONTH_NAME also and in Expression I have SUM(CALL_DURATION). This way I can only see in "Cyclic" way not drill down. so I have two questions.

1. Can "Drill Down" possible in months comparison?

2. Am I doing right for Months Comparision or what I want to achieve? please suggest.

Thanks

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

When you create a group, you have the option to make it either 'Cyclic Group' or 'Drill-down Group'. I guess your group is cyclic, you can change it to drill-down.

Not applicable
Author

Amit let me give u an example. I have lets say 3 months data ...April, May, June data and 3 months bars showing in the chart. My hirerchy is Month -> Days (30)-> Hours (24)....but when you make DRILL DOWN group and you click on any of the month bar it drill downs only the specific month...but I want to drill down all months pararel to each other ...hope u got it what I am saying