Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Is there a way to make multiple selections in a grid, as well as inserting multiple values in a search box?

Hi, I wanted to know if I had a straight table chart, and lets say I have a column where I want to focus on 3 records, is there a way to do this? Like using Shift + Mouse Click in other apps?

And, is there a way I can paste multiple values to search on in a search box? For example, I could paste one account number, but what if I wanted several account numbers, divided by a comma? Can this be done?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

you can enable 'selection indicators' on the presentation tab of the chart properties. that gives you a drop down that you can CTRL click to select multiple selections.

try pasting in your account numbers seperated by a space.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

you can enable 'selection indicators' on the presentation tab of the chart properties. that gives you a drop down that you can CTRL click to select multiple selections.

try pasting in your account numbers seperated by a space.

Not applicable
Author

I see the selection indicators checkbox, and it was clicked, but nothing that gives me a drop down...

Not applicable
Author

Actually, I see. It puts it in the header... I was hoping to just click the cells in the grid

JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

Not the same thing i agree. The dropdowns in the headers are familiar to some excel users. I do not believe its doable 100%.