Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to use QV object in Excel or Word?

Hi,

I have gone through one online training course, I found the mentor copy one object into excel, then that object can be used in Word the same

with it is in QVW. But I can not achieve it, whether do I miss install something? Please help me out, many thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
7 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

Hi Isaac,

You would find usually an icon "XL" on right top of the charts. by clicking on it you can send it to excel, or you can simply try right click -> Send to Excel. For MSWord there is no such ready made way. you can copy and paste or can write a Macro for it.

regards, tresesco

Not applicable
Author

Hi tresesco,

Thanks for your reply, but I mean how can I copy the object like table into excel, then it can be clicked, selected like the same with it is in the QVW, not just export the data into excel.

Thanks.

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi Isaac

You just need to install qlikview ocx then just drag ypur object from qlikview and drop it to powerpoint that's it.

Hope this helps you

Regards

ASHFAQ

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Thanks, but how can I get it?

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi

here is the place where you can get ocx

http://d1cf4w4kkla6tb.cloudfront.net/qlikview/9.00/7119/_MSI/QvOCXSetupRedist.exe

Regards

ASHFAq

Not applicable
Author

Hi Isaac,

You can also test the Cilprint software that we developped to allow users to generate very easily Word document with QlikView charts:

Here is the link to download it in trial version: Normal 0 21 false false false FR X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 http://bit.ly/i2eIhT

Feel free to contact me in case of questions.

Rgds,

Sébastien

cilprint@cilaos-conseil.com

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Thanks for your link, but when I copy the object into Excel, the Excel always breaks, is there something wrong?

Thanks again.