Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KevinBrandon
Contributor
Contributor

How do I go about building a button object or list box object that includes multiple OR statements

Hello, I am looking to identify a sample of data within a population based on three different fields. I want to click one button in my QlikView application and the data that will be shown will include the records for any value that has one of the values in the three fields. Can anybody help me with this? Thank you in advance!

2 Replies
Taoufiq_Zarra

Hi,

can you share a sample data and the expected output ?

Regards,
Taoufiq ZARRA

"Please LIKE posts and "Accept as Solution" if the provided solution is helpful "

(you can mark up to 3 "solutions") 😉
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Kevin, the only other place I can really give you where you may find something is the following area:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Design-Blog/bg-p/qlik-design-blog

That area contains hundreds of mostly how-to related topics written by our experts, so you might find something to help you, not exactly sure what you are up to though, so did not try to find you something specific on this one.  To Taoufiq's post, you may have to attach a sample QVW etc. in order to get something further on this one.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.