Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Help With Chart

Hi Guy's

I am creating a linear graph with some figures but need help with it. If you see the image, there are values on the axes of the graph. Is there a way i can put the wording thats in the legend in the top right next to the values on the axes to make it easier to read ?

qlik.jpg

Kind regards

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
avinashelite

As per my knowledge dynamically not possible, but you can added the text in chart option but it will be static

View solution in original post

5 Replies
avinashelite

As per my understanding you need to change the position for the legend? if so select the chart and press

CTRL+ALT , now you will see the legend portion and you can move to the position you want .

santhoo_san
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

You can drag the legend by pressing Ctrl+Shift

Siva_Sankar
Master II
Master II

Ashley,

Click the "Reset User Sizing" and "Reset User Docking" buttons on Chart Properties/General, Then press Ctrl and Shift key together untill you see red lines inside the chart. Drag it and position the legend wherever you want.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Guy's

Thanks so much for the quick response but i do not want to move the legend at all. I just want to make it easier to read the figure by having the wording next to each value provided. Is this possible ? Regards

avinashelite

As per my knowledge dynamically not possible, but you can added the text in chart option but it will be static