Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Graphs - Last Year Bar then this year Months

I am trying to achive the result shown in the attachment.

On the one graph, we have a bar for the previous year total value followed by the current year by month.

Secondly, the last value for the YTD and YTD rolling needs to be shown at the end of the respective lines.

There are other selection criteria in this model causing the line to change with selections and the text needs to move accordingly.

I have managed to use the functionality on the expression to place text at the end of the line, but it becomes unreadable when the 2 lines are close.

Any suggestions are most welcome.

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

I have the same requirement and I do not think that it can be done with set expressions, since the time dimension is used on the axes. I'll try to create the values in the script by calculating last years sales and putting it into an own field. That will definitely work, but just need to figure out how to do it in the script.

Not applicable
Author

It was now simplier than I thought.

At the end of your script you just load the table onto itself again. In the last load you add +1 to your Year field or any other time fields you might have. Rename the key figure field to another field (i.e. Actual as Actual_PY)

It works perfectly.