Skip to main content
Announcements
Announcing Qlik Talend® Cloud and Qlik Answers™ to accelerate AI adoption! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sahilkain
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Different Syntax is getting exported to a Batch File while exporting a object from Qlikview

Hi All,

I am running an Query in Qlikview as below.

'opcmsg application=Qlikview msg_text=" -- Task_ID -- ' & %Key_Root_1C2F7E198516FFEA & '  -- Error Task Time -- ' & LastExecution  & '-- Errors -- '& Text &' " object=Qlikview severity=minor'  as Export_Field

But the output is getting changed in the Exported Batch file as below.

"opcmsg application=Qlikview msg_text="" -- Task_ID -- 0  -- Error Task Time -- 17.05.2018 11:35:00-- Errors -- The Source Document was NOT reloaded successfully. DocumentPath=E:\Source Doc\ServiceNxt_Prod\Layer-1\Layer-1 Source\TestSLA.qvw. "" object=Qlikview severity=minor"

Here the quotes in the start before opcmsg and the quote after minor is getting converted to double quote. and the quote starting after msg_txt is getting converted from double quote to 2 double quotes because of which my query is not functional.

Here my requirement is to remove the starting quote and the quote after minor and and the msg_txt should be in a single double quote.

Thanks and Regards,

Sahil

0 Replies