Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours - Bring your Ideation questions- May 15th, 11 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Datameer Analytics Solution (DAS) Vs QlikView

Hi All,

Can anybody share the diffrences between DAS & QlikView.

Thanks & Regards

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Even i want to know it.

All experts John, Miguel, Steve pls help.

stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi there,

There are a lot of emergent products out there that are entering the space that QlikView is operating in.  Datameer is not one I am familiar with.  As far as I can see these tools are gaining ground, particularly in look and feel, but they simply haven't been around as long as QlikView to mature and stabilise.  Other key players seem to be Tableau, Spotfire, LogiXML - the best place to look for comparisons is probably Gartner.

For now (and hopefully a long time to come) I am pleased to be able to focus entirely on QlikView.

Regards,

Steve

johnw
Champion III
Champion III

I won't be any help.  I'm not familiar with Datameer, and it doesn't appear to be in the Gartner report.  Perhaps it's under different names in different countries?  I thought perhaps "Data Ocean" in English, since that's what it means I gather, but that's not there either.  Perhaps it just isn't there at all.  They have specific criteria for who they include and exclude.

Other than reading the Gartner reports when they come out, and occasional emails from Tableau, I don't keep up to date on any other products.