Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Cumulative Frequency

Hi,

Am bit new to a QlikView and facing trouble in calculating cumulative frequency in pivot table, i have table where i have ‘planned’ and ‘actual’ which are expression fields and have dimensions ‘department’ and ‘Month’, i have to calculate the cumulative frequency of Actual on planned based up on the month, but  the data for actual contacts is only available for April and may , and the data for planned is available for all the months(which is default target).am able to caluculate cumulative frquency in Excel, but am not sure how to caluculate cumulative frequency in Qlikview,  Please find the below example.

department Contacs        apr may june july aug sept

A            Planned        30  30   30    30   30  30

Actual           20  32   0      0    0     0

Variance       -10   2

Cumulative     ?

B           Planned        30  30   30    30   30  30

Actual           20  10   0      0    0     0

Variance       -10   2

Cumulative    ?

Any ideas would be much appreciated,

Many Thanks,

Revanth

0 Replies