Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

CrossTab & Table questions

I have a crosstab, below that, I have to display the same crosstab, but with only one row where the value of the dimension is xyz.   How can I filter out just one row and show it separately ?

Secondly, in the original cross tab, I dont want to see the + symbols to expand.  I want to just see the values directly just like a plain table.  Howe can I do it ?  Thank you very much.

Regards,

Srikanth.

3 Replies
jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Can you attach sample file and explain in detail with example.

I think you are using Pivot table, if you don't want to see the + symbol, select

Chart Properties -> Persentation -> Always Fully Expanded option

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Jagan.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Jagan,

First, thank you very much.  The Plus sign issue is resolved by choosing Always Fully Expanded option.  I am very new to QV and our data is very sentitive due to which I am unable to attach samples. (Creating a separate sample itself will be like a project for me).  But will explain.

Let us say I have a Pivot table where teh revenue by country is show by Year. (left side Country, Header on top is Year and the revenue is the body of the pivot table.  I have to display that pivot table, first.   Then I cloned it and am displaying it again below the first one.  However, the second pivot table should only display the records for COUNTRY=INDIA.   Meaning there will be only one record in the second pivot table. How can I do that.

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

To display the data in the Pivot table, use two dimensions Country and Year.  Now drag the Year dimension to top to display it horizontally and create expression =Sum(Revenue).

Next, clone this Pivot table and use this as expression

=Sum({<Country={'INDIA'}>}Revenue) //This will always display India's data in chart.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Jagan.