or right(GetActiveSheetId(),4)='SH04'
or right(GetActiveSheetId(),4)='SH05'
or right(GetActiveSheetId(),4)='SH06'
or right(GetActiveSheetId(),4)='SH07'
or right(GetActiveSheetId(),4)='SH08'
or right(GetActiveSheetId(),4)='SH09'
or right(GetActiveSheetId(),4)='SH10'
or right(GetActiveSheetId(),4)='SH12',
right(GetActiveSheetId(),4),if(isnull(vPreviousSheetID),'SH01',vPreviousSheetID))

This variable is used to store previous sheet ID, it was working fine on Qlik version 12.1, but after upgrade to 12.4 it is not working fine , it is storing 'SH01' . That means it is taking (isnull(vPreviousSheetID) as null every time. Please guide me if you see any error in the above expression.

Labels (1)
1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

What would likely help is if you can explain the use case for the expression, I do not think anyone is going to respond as things are at the moment, as there is too much to assume, which most people are going to be hesitant to do.  A sample app would likely help the most.  If you got something figured out, please consider posting what the issue was.  I would recommend you try SR1 if you are currently running the Initial Release of 12.40 too.  That build number is 12.40.20100 versus the IR of 12.40.20000.  All I can offer at the moment.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.