Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Closed MultiBox filter not working while Printing the Report

Hi,

I have a situation in which I am using a Closed - Multi Box Filter to view my reports for different filter options. It has 3 filter Parameters Namely:-  Region, City and Product ID. There is a situation in which I want to see the records only on the basis of Product Id. So when I select a particular product ID (leaving other filters blank) the report displays all the records for that product, but when I give print command it breaks the page on the basis of City. Also in the header I have used a text box to show select Values of the filter. though this column remains blank when not selecting Region, city while printing  its printing the city values also , since the page break is defined on the Basis of City while printing. So if I have a record something like this:-

RegionCityPid
1x111
1x112
1y113
2z114
3a115
3a116

and the printing capacity per page is 3 columns then for printing on the basis of only Pid the report should print in 2 pages.

But the report is getting printed in 4 pages one each for city x, y ,z & a. And also in the header text box its mentioning the city name.

Any workaround for this situation ??

0 Replies