Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marwen_garwachi
Creator II
Creator II

Certification Exam notation

Hi Community,

Can someone explain to me how the points are awarded during a Qlikview certification exam?

What happens if there is a wrong answer? it's 0 or -1?

What happens if there is a partially correct answer (2 correct choices out of 3 for example)

Is there somewhere where I find the rules of exam ratings?

Thank you !

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marwen_garwachi
Creator II
Creator II
Author

I found the answer :

There is no penalty for providing incorrect answers. If you choose an incorrect answer, you do not earn credit for that item. No points are deducted for incorrect answers or answers left blank. If a question requires multiple answers, you must select the exact number of correct answers specified in the question to earn credit for a correct answer. Partial credit is not given. Qlik Certification Program FAQs V10 – December 2017 | Page 4 Scoring is calculated by adding up the number of correct answers and determining if this is above or below the minimum passing score for the exam.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
marwen_garwachi
Creator II
Creator II
Author

I found the answer :

There is no penalty for providing incorrect answers. If you choose an incorrect answer, you do not earn credit for that item. No points are deducted for incorrect answers or answers left blank. If a question requires multiple answers, you must select the exact number of correct answers specified in the question to earn credit for a correct answer. Partial credit is not given. Qlik Certification Program FAQs V10 – December 2017 | Page 4 Scoring is calculated by adding up the number of correct answers and determining if this is above or below the minimum passing score for the exam.

walliamjaxon
Contributor
Contributor

As a IT Exam Material Seller, I think Cisco Certified Network Professional Security is easiest IT Certification. It’s in demand now a days. ExamTrainer offers best preparation study material for any Cisco certification Exam and question answer files for all types of IT Certification Exams.