Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Can this type of graph is Possible in QlikView?.

Hi,

I have a requirement with following attached graph, Please help me whether we can do this in Qlikview. I know its a bar chart but I am not sure if the percentage changes shown with lines can be done in a different way?.

Regards,

Hari.

6 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be combo chart? And are you talking about circle within the Line. If so, It's not possible

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Not applicable
Author

I know it's not possible but I am just asking if there is any way to show those percentages similar to the graph.

vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

Can you share some sample data? and describe how the values are to be derived?

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
Anil_Babu_Samineni

If this is constant, We can do? If this is dynamic then there is no such future. Let's wait marcowedel‌ response

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Not applicable
Author

Hi Vineeth, 

Here is the sample data and I would like to have the percentage differences over the bars, Please let me know if that is possible. Calculation for LYTD vs YTD would be like this (2016/2015)-1.

Not applicable
Author

Here is the example QVW with data.