Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Background Color Expression for cyclic Group.

Hi,

With cyclic group i am facing issue to get the correct color for the different bars even i mentioned proper Background color expression.

Does anybody have any idea how to specify the background color for different bars with cyclic Group.

Thanks

26 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Mansi,

Here you are a possible solution.

I hope this help you.

Best regards.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for the reply.

In the current QVW for country all Bars in same color and my reqirement is somewhat different. I need to specify specific color for specific value. As there are only 4 values of country.

I need the urgent help.

Thanks for the favour in advance.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Mansi,

Could you be more especific with and describing what is your expected result based on my file?

Best regards.

Not applicable
Author

Hi

Are you trying to have different colours for different groups or different colours for different expression values (same for all groups)?

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Please see the attached screen shots. In Country.bmp all countries have different specific colors.In Same way for all empid should be in different specific color. In the same way for Name.

Let me know if it is not clear to you.

Thanks in Advance.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I want different colors for different Groups.

Thanks

Not applicable
Author

hi,

Do you wanna specify every color for every value for every group with your particular selection of colors?

Best regards.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Miguel,

I was also searching for the same requirement .Like I want to specify every color for every value for every group with particular selection of colors.

Please tell me how to implement this by modifying your above attached QVW file.

Regards

Not applicable
Author

Add a new column in the scrip, here Numcol = color for each county

LOAD * INLINE [
EMPID, Name, Sal, Country , NumCol
1, A, 10, Spain , 6
2, B, 20, France , 12
3, C, 30, Spain, 6
4, D, 40, USA, 18
];

Then open the chart, go to expressions, clikc on +, go to background color and write color ( NumCol).

You have now a unique color t for each county.

regards

JJ