Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dseelam
Creator II
Creator II

Analyisis

Hello Friends,

Need help with below scenario, I am working on Inventory dashboard

I need to calculate Inventory shortage which is  (DMND-ONHAND/DMND*100) in percentage as of today give me shortages starting 10 12 14 weeks so on up to 15 weeks

I don't know best way to show it and how to calculate weeks as of day starting from 10th week ??

I have WKDT date in my data model

Thanks,

D

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

In theoretically we can do with WKDT = {Week(WKDT) >= 10}

=sum( {$ <WKDT ={"=Week(WKDT) >= 10"}>} DMND-ONHAND/DMND*100)

Or

=(sum( {$ <WKDT ={"=Week(WKDT) >= 10"}>} DMND)-sum( {$ <WKDT ={"=Week(WKDT) >= 10"}>} ONHAND)/sum( {$ <WKDT ={"=Week(WKDT) >= 10"}>} DMND)*100)

Or

Do this in script with Week(WKDT) as Week

=sum( {$ <Week = {">=10"} >} DMND-ONHAND/DMND*100)

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
dseelam
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Anil,

your query is giving me results but they are percentage from week 10 for whole year, I need to see results from today to week 10 from now depending on WKDT

THANKS

D

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you describe more with sample week field and scrum Dates. Then only we came to know what you are trying there?

You can try something like below, But this is not make sense if we have >= 10th week.

=sum( {$ <Week = {">=10 <= Week(Today())"} >} DMND-ONHAND/DMND*100)

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful