Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours - Bring your Ideation questions- May 15th, 11 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tinkerz1
Creator II
Creator II

Add current months figures to history file

This will be hard to to explain, so here goes.

I want to add this months data to the history then export as 1 table.

I have a historical spreadsheet with 2 Thresholds on it, Red and Amber and Data by month.

01/05/2015     01/06/2015    01/ 07/2015     01/08/2015

Red               8               8                    8                         8    

Amber          4               4                    4                          4         

Data             7               10                    7                         4

Then I have a spreadsheet to upload the Thresholds

'Threshold Spreadsheet'

Red           8

Amber       4

And the 'Month' parameter  01/09/2015 stored as a variable in Qlikview

And another spreadsheet for this months figures, ' Data spreadsheet'

Data 9

The end result I am after is to join the 'Threshold Spreadsheet' and the 'Month' variable and add them on to a table in Qlikview

Then sum the 'Data Spreadsheet' which is the data for this months activities and add that on for this month.

Then end result for all the spreadsheets will be a table in this format:

01/05/2015     01/06/2015    01/ 07/2015     01/08/2015     01/09/2015

Red               8               8                    8                         8                     8

Amber          4               4                    4                          4                     4

Data             7               10                    7                         4                    9

How can I get to this point?

To get to the  data from the spreadsheet I need a calculated dimension based on the month end date + another variable to calculate if it is overdue or not.

=IF([ID]='0' or len([ID])=0,IF(([Created Date]+[Days Forward])>[Month End Date],'on Track','Overdue'))

Then I sum the expression based on the below

if([Function]='Type A',count(distinct [ID]))

I can join the 'Threshold Spreadsheet' to the 'Historical spreadsheet' but I get $Syn which produces the wrong data.

Is there any axamples out there on this?

Thanks,

Neil.

0 Replies