Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sunil2288
Creator III
Creator III

About Gauge Chart

Hi All,

I am a developer of qlikview .I am using a gauge chart to represent some data.But i can't change its lower bound label for different segments.Can anyone tell me how to activate that lowerbound label.

Thanks..

Sunil

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

Hi Sunil,

Iam not sure what you are trying to ask. But if you want change bounds of dashboard or lable(Texts) then in presentation tab, you can make changes..still you don't find any solution then attach the screen shot.

Regards,

Ravi...

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Not applicable

Hi Sunil,

Iam not sure what you are trying to ask. But if you want change bounds of dashboard or lable(Texts) then in presentation tab, you can make changes..still you don't find any solution then attach the screen shot.

Regards,

Ravi...

sunil2288
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Ravi

Thanks for your quick response.I am trying in the presentation tab but in the tab the lowerbound label is disabled for the user.How can i activate it & make some changes in labels(i.e for lower and upper bounds).It is always pointing to 0 for segment 1 and 0.5 for segment 2.

Thanks ,

Sunil

Not applicable

Hi,

I`m not sure, i have understood your question.

To enable lower bound and upper bound in gauges, go to Presentation tab - > uncheck "AUTO SEGMENTS" options which you can find at left bottom of Presentation tab.

Hope this will help you.

- Sridhar

Not applicable

hi,

uncheck autowidth segments in the presentation tab of your chart properties dialogue

thanks

sunil2288
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi All

I got the solution for my query.

We can Unchecked the "autowidth segment" option in the presentation tab and can fix the lower bound value for the segments.

Thanks

sunil2288
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks Sridhar for ur reply.

And your suggestion is Working.

Thanks

Sunil