Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MJlassi
Contributor
Contributor

transfer/replace bookmark between users into same application

Hello,

I need to transfer bookmarks created by user (user1) using the access point to a new user (user2), because the user2 will be deleted.

I found that through Qlikview Management Console/User Document/Server Objects, an icon under the name of 'Manage user', there is the possibility of assigning/replace another user.

I would like to know if this operation has impact?is this a solution without involving any complications?

i need your help and I would like to know more.

thank you in advance

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hello @MJlassi 

The operation has no impact save that it, well, changes the owner of the bookmark 🙂 

You can also play with the Cleanup tool, which has a built-in functionality for this. See How to change Server Object Owner in QlikView using the inbuilt Cleanup Tool .

Don't forget to Like posts and use the "Accept as Solution" button on content that answered your question! Thanks 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hello @MJlassi 

The operation has no impact save that it, well, changes the owner of the bookmark 🙂 

You can also play with the Cleanup tool, which has a built-in functionality for this. See How to change Server Object Owner in QlikView using the inbuilt Cleanup Tool .

Don't forget to Like posts and use the "Accept as Solution" button on content that answered your question! Thanks 🙂