Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QV Services are running but cannot access to Access Point !!

Hello Everybody,

Please help me on this problem.

Currently, all services of my QV Server are running.

But when I use Access Point to review document, after input user/password of account, I got a message is: NO Server (with red color) from the main page of Access Point and have no document available.

Did you get this issue before and how to fix it.

Thanks,

Tai.

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

This issue comes sometimes because of server license issue, authentication issue or sometimes web server issue. kindly make it sure,

1. your server license is correct

2. IIS service is running and have rights to the document folder if not than try giving iis_isurs read access to your documents folder ()C:\Programdata\Qliktech\Documents) is worked for me

3. also please look at the folder you have mounted in qlikview server, is it the same where your documents are lying

4. if all fine than open qlikview management console -> system tab -> setup tab -> qlikview web servers -> authentication tab : in authentication tab make the authentication to point at always and than go to access point and check your documents, they should be working by now.

if issue is not solved than also please look at these settings of Qlikview Server and Web Server.

QlikView Server:

Authentication Client : Allow anonymous

Authorization : DMS authorization(QlikView controls file access)

QlikView Web Server:

Authentication : Always

Type : Custom User

Parameters Prefix : CUSTOM\

Login Address : Default login page

Let me know if problem is not resolved.

Ahmed Ali.

Not applicable
Author

Thank you for your response.

I had checked all your points and they are correct.

But currently, I did not use IIS, I used QV Webserver. And Access Point cannot access.

Thanks,

Tai.

Not applicable
Author

First check the server configuration and If u are using QV 10 or QV 10 first goto QEMC in Documnets in Authorization add the UserName.

Regards,

Venkat Reddy