Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vikikhalifer
Contributor II
Contributor II

Multiple sessions display

Hello , 

I have an app deployed on Access point that I want to display on TV screen in several places.

I use different computers with the same user name (authenticated through active directory)

The problem is that the apps are not refreshed as supposed to be , if I display only on one computer than there is no problem , but on two or three computers  I don't get the server refresh for the app , sometimes one one computer and sometimes on both . The app should be refreshed every 5 minutes.

I really don't want to split the same app twice for this purpose , 

Any advise on this issue is very much appreciated!

Thanks

Viki

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

@vikikhalifer,

What is the "exit reason" listed in the QVS Session logs for this user session?  Refer to Qlik Support article "Exit Reason" in QlikView Server Session Log  

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

One option can be recommend with refresh the browser on TV where it needs. We should check how the TV is taking whether page is refresshed or nor after reload the data?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
vikikhalifer
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi , thanks for the advice , unfortunately tried that and the result is that the browser just started to flash no matter how big the interval of the refresh was. 

Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

@vikikhalifer,

What is the "exit reason" listed in the QVS Session logs for this user session?  Refer to Qlik Support article "Exit Reason" in QlikView Server Session Log  

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!