Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner_Qlik1
Partner - Contributor III

Getting error for relaoding a task

Hi,

I am getting an error for reloading a task(in attachment). Could anyone help?

Beginner_Qlik1_0-1713952663247.png

Thanks in advance!

Labels (1)
3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Brian_C
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi. In the document click on settings then document properties and if the generate logfile checkbox is not ticked then tick it and save the document then reload the app and this will generate a logfile (text document) in the same folder as your app and this log will contain more information on the reason for the failure. Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @Beginner_Qlik1 : you will need to check the Script (a.k.a. Document Reload) Log for the task

You will find it under:

C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\DistributionService\1\Log\ < Date > \ < Sub Folder for each distribution or reload >

Check https://community.qlik.com/t5/Official-Support-Articles/How-To-Collect-QlikView-Server-Log-Files/ta-... for more details.

Since this is a QlikView issue, I am moving the post to a QlikView-Specific forum.

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.

Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @Beginner_Qlik1,

In addition to the great responses you have received so far, please also have a look at the Qlik Support article The Source Document was NOT reloaded successfully.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!

9 Replies
Brian_C
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Can you share the logfile from the failed task? It appears that this document has section access so do you have admin rights within the document?

Kindest regards

Brian

Brian_C
Contributor III
Contributor III

Also has this task worked previously or did it fail on the first attempt to reload?

Brian_C
Contributor III
Contributor III

Apologies I misread the image. It looks like you don't have section access deployed so please ignore that.

Beginner_Qlik1
Author

Hi Brian,

Could you let me know where could I find logfile for this particular task?

The previous  screenshot of error was from logfile in Application Data folder.

And there is no log file for this particaular task in Root Folder and Source Folders.

Thanks

Beginner_Qlik1
Author

Yes, this task was working previously. I made some changes in document and publish it again.  After that, this task stopped working.

Brian_C
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi. In the document click on settings then document properties and if the generate logfile checkbox is not ticked then tick it and save the document then reload the app and this will generate a logfile (text document) in the same folder as your app and this log will contain more information on the reason for the failure. Hope this helps.

Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @Beginner_Qlik1 : you will need to check the Script (a.k.a. Document Reload) Log for the task

You will find it under:

C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\DistributionService\1\Log\ < Date > \ < Sub Folder for each distribution or reload >

Check https://community.qlik.com/t5/Official-Support-Articles/How-To-Collect-QlikView-Server-Log-Files/ta-... for more details.

Since this is a QlikView issue, I am moving the post to a QlikView-Specific forum.

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @Beginner_Qlik1,

In addition to the great responses you have received so far, please also have a look at the Qlik Support article The Source Document was NOT reloaded successfully.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!
Beginner_Qlik1
Author

Thanks all. I got the Log file generated and resolved the error. It was mistake in connection string.