Announcements
Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Getting an error in QVAJAX.JS

Finally upgrading from QV10 to QV11SR7 and have ran into a problem that has me puzzled. First a bit about our environment. We are running QlikView on a stand alone server with lots of memory and CPU. IIS is running on a VM that hosts several web sites. We don't use the access point, we have direct links to the QV application from a web page, and use the ticket server to control access. All was running well prior to performing the upgrade.

I upgraded the QV server first, and got everything to work with the QVWS. I then upgraded the QV components on the IIS server and tried to connect to the applications. I get  a page that says Loading.. with the spinning wheel. There is also a Close hyperlink and the page never goes away. I get an error alert in the IE status bar at the lower left, clicking on the alert brings up the attached error.

I also tried doing a fresh install on a QV server and a IIS server, and get the same error.

I am real hesitant to much around with the .js file without a little advice from you all. Any thoughts on what may be causing this?

Thanks.

Labels (2)
2 Replies
ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi,

Look at the attached document. It may help you.

Did you point IIS to read .net framework 4.0.

Regards

ASHFAQ

Not applicable
Author

Just in case it's still unresolved - make sure that in IE - Internet Options - Advanced you have native XMLHTTP support enabled. It helped in my case

2015-01-07 10_00_02-Internet Options.png