Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shaunsomai
Contributor
Contributor

Conditional Formatting in NPrinting HTML Report

Hi All

I am using  Qlik NPrinting June 2020 SR1 Version: 20.19.5.0

I have built an HTML report, now i want to add some conditional formatting to  certain columns in the report.

Col 1,Col 2...Col 10  so

if  values in Col 3 > 50% make background colour green else  leave default   

the screen shot shows typical formatting neededCapture.JPG

Labels (2)
2 Replies
tm_burgers
Creator III
Creator III

Unfortunately you cannot use HTML to evaluate the values and then do any conditional formatting. You could use Keep Source Formatting with HTML, and then do the formatting in Qlik; with levels and some custom HTML you likely could reproduce what you have above.. or something similar.

But, I would recommend that you switch over to an Excel Template, and then use levels and excel conditional formatting to achieve your result. 

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi, I disagree.. you definitely can achieve it in HTML. You need to use Qlik Sense to also calculate colour for each column and row and return colour in the format you need in your html then use it as mentioned in this topic:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-NPrinting-Discussions/Nprinting-HTML-How-change-background-color-...

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.