Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
imrasyed
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Bar Graph too long for the word Template in Nprinting

Hi Experts,

I have a word template and i am trying to import a bar graph with 7 days and 30 days of data.

I have Dim-Date and Two measures.

For 7 days bar graph looks awesome but for 30 days the bar graph is not fitting in the template.I tried all the means like 

fit inside,fit height,fit width and stretch.

Tried the display size  but the image is getting blurred and not  readable.

Also i created the same bar graph in excel template and it looks awesome and fits in size,image quality is fine-----I used native Excels bar graph.

Can you please suggest me is there any way i can embed this in word or how can i create it using native word charts?

Labels (2)
4 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Questions:

thanks

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
imrasyed
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Sorry for the late reply.

we have operations team who is sending out the reports to the leadership by manually extract ing the excel from qliksense app.

This process takes lot of time.So we have proposed them a solution of Nprinting report generation and they are very much interested in automating without loosing their format.

Actually expectation is to embed the report in Email.

But for a quick solution we wanted to provide them with .docx .

Yes I did go through the documentation.when i created it in excel the image is fitting in the cell by reducing the width  of the bar without loosing the image quality.

So similar thing i am not able to achieve in Npriting?

Can you please help me out?

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @imrasyed 

I am even more confused. you are saying:

"out the reports to the leadership by manually extracting the excel from qliksense app.

so the original format is excel?

This process takes lot of time.So we have proposed them a solution of Nprinting report generation and they are very much interested in automating without loosing their format.

Actually expectation is to embed the report in Email.

the desired format is HTML?

But for a quick solution we wanted to provide them with .docx ."

so why do you use docx?

It is hard to point you in the right direction. If I was building it and If I knew that the outcome needs to be HTML embedded in email I would just build it in desired format (being HTML). Why don't you build it in HTML then?

I would also ask myself a question: Is PDF format accepted? If it is you could do either Excel or PixelPerfect. Both have their strengths. Excel would be probably much easier to build for someone who has never worked with PixelPerfect, on the other hand PixelPerfect allows for the best formatting options.

I am sorry but this seems to be more of a approach/requirements problem and with that it is hard to help. 

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
imrasyed
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Oh I am sorry I think I have confused you.

For now i am just looking for the word output.

My simple ask is

How can I properly display it in Word Template the entire Bar graph(only 30 days) or atleast do we have a provision of using native word charts or atleast can I insert a excel in word template.

Anyways thanks a lot for the help.