Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
preeti1
Contributor III
Contributor III

Labels not shown when the value is 0 on Y Axis

Scatter Chart.JPG

I'm trying to plot a product having value 0 on Y axis but the label is not shown in QlikSense. This seems  to be a bug, is there any way around other than changing the X and Y axis range.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
preeti1
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank you so much for checking  and working on this query. This is the alternative workaround I was able to get for this issue. 
I changed the range Min = -0.05 Max =1 on both axis and added a reference line on 0 and removed gridlines so that the focus is on the reference lines.

preeti1_0-1678742851827.png

View solution in original post

10 Replies
neerajthakur
Creator III
Creator III

Try changing themes, label size. Since this is default you can't do much.

Thanks & Regards,
Please Accepts as Solution if it solves your query.
preeti1
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I tried changing themes, not helping. Is there any other solution or any way I can highlight this to Qlik as this is a very basic requirement which should be be easily resolved.

preeti1
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I tried changing themes, not helping. Is there any other solution or any way I can highlight this to Qlik as this is a very basic requirement which should be be easily resolved.

neerajthakur
Creator III
Creator III

Try clicking on Presentation Tab and in Labels Select All

neerajthakur_0-1678735353769.png

Thanks & Regards,
preeti1
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Yes, the selection is in "All" only.  I even changed the bubble size, not helping.

neerajthakur
Creator III
Creator III

Check by hovering if that has a field name or not it might be just white characters, other than this changing range is most suitable option but you don't want to do that. If possible send some Inline Table to try this.

Thanks & Regards,
preeti1
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

preeti1_0-1678736280703.png

It a very simple dummy dataset and a scatter plot diagram is created on this data.

neerajthakur
Creator III
Creator III

I tried various method to solve it, but it is a canvas object and would require extensive changes to work , like calculation of space around it and then deciding where to show the label, it is completely out of scope for Qlik although you can raise this issue with Qlik and let's see what they suggest.

Thanks & Regards,
preeti1
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank you so much for checking  and working on this query. This is the alternative workaround I was able to get for this issue. 
I changed the range Min = -0.05 Max =1 on both axis and added a reference line on 0 and removed gridlines so that the focus is on the reference lines.

preeti1_0-1678742851827.png