Announcements
Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lucius_Artorius_Castus

Geo Map shouldn't affect when select on yearmonth filter

Hi Everyone, so I have geo map which shouldn't affect when I select year month, So I have provided the expression to ignore this dimension but in size&shape properties, there are two layers point layers and area layers, except size&shape all the properties are dimension, so How should I stop the dimension from reflecting from year-month?
right now after selecting it is removing countrys(area layer) and some station(point layer) when I select year-month.
Used expression: SUM({<[YEAR_MONTH]=>}[GEO_AVG_PRICE] * [GEO_QTY])

Before selecting year month filter:

Lucius_Artorius_Castus_0-1714049906784.png

after selecting (it shouldn't change anything, It should show the map as it was before as in above image):

Lucius_Artorius_Castus_1-1714049952275.png

Labels (7)
14 Replies
Lucius_Artorius_Castus
Author

@Lisa_P Correct, I was guessing the same.

Lucius_Artorius_Castus
Author

@Lisa_P When I use same fields with table chart, it is working But somehow it is not working with map chart.

Lisa_P
Employee
Employee

can you show screenshot of table

Lucius_Artorius_Castus
Author

@Lisa_P  ,

Lucius_Artorius_Castus_0-1714459851250.png

Lucius_Artorius_Castus_1-1714459905561.png

Lucius_Artorius_Castus
Author

@Lisa_P Most of the things solved like station and country name is not changing when selecting yearmonth filter, solved with same expression in dimension {<YEAR_MONTH= >},i didn't know set analysis can work for  dimensions. But one problem still exist with this is that color representing country name is getting removed when I select year-month So How can I stop that?
Before Selecting yearmonth:

Lucius_Artorius_Castus_0-1714716879668.png

After selecting year month:

Lucius_Artorius_Castus_1-1714716926549.png