cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FrankC
Creator
Creator

Custom Properties

Is there a way to create a report that shows the custom properties each user has?

Labels (2)
4 Replies
Javizh
Partner - Contributor III

Hello @FrankC  

You should have a created connection called "monitor_apps_REST_user". This is used by the monitoring apps to get user information.

If you access that connection:

• In the "root" table you will find the "userId" as the user
  • In the "customProperties" table you will find the "value" filed as the value of the custom property

Attached is the structure of the connection.

Hope its helpful.

Best regards.

Databayo

@Javizh I'm trying to achieve the same thing. I've checked the data connection and although it has the "customProperties" table, it doesn't have the "definition" table below that. In fact, the "customProperties" table is just "@Value" and the "__KEY" which are blank. Any idea how to resolve this?

KeyReaL
Contributor III
Contributor III

Good day.

Colleagues, did anyone find solutions to the issue?

Now I also faced this question that it is necessary to unload the report, to whom this or that property is assigned.

Standard reports do not show user properties created by hand. According to these examples, there is no necessary information, I put a screenshot.

I only have the idea to connect to postgreSQL (QSR), but so far I can not find the necessary information.

Regards, Kirill

Databayo

Hi @KeyReaL, I didn't find a solution but I did find a workaround, which as you mentioned was connecting to PostgreSQL (QSR) - but I noticed no one was giving the full solution, there was the assumption that you already had a connection set up to the database. Check out my comment on this thread where I explain how I did it: https://community.qlik.com/t5/Deployment-Management/QlikSense-QRS-Custom-property/td-p/1609352