Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mehdi_asma
Contributor
Contributor

Implementing Time Range Slider Using Vizlib in QlikCloud

Hello,

I'm working with a "PERIOD" dimension in my project, which consists of 48 periods of 30 minutes each and includes 2 fields: idPeriode (integer), heureDebut (time). If I use idPeriode in the slider, it wouldn't be intuitive for the user because it's an integer. I intend to rely solely on startTime.

I'm trying to implement a slider that allows the user to select a time range from 00:00 to 23:59 with a 30-minute step, for example, the interval: 6:00 - 17:30. For this, I've used the Vizlib extension and am utilizing a "Vizlib Slider".

However, when I attempt to set it up so that the minimum value is 00:00 and the maximum value is 23:59, it doesn't work, as the object appears to only recognize numbers.

Below is a screenshot illustrating my problem, where you can see "heureDebut" in my filter panel, the settings I'm using for my slider, as well as the outcome of the slider.

Additionally, I've thought of an idea that involves using two dropdown lists named hourMin and hourMax. Essentially, the user would select their desired time interval through these fields. In case there is no solution for the slider, how could I implement this solution on Qlik?

I need help to resolve this issue and am open to other suggestions for providing users with the option to select this interval in a user-friendly manner.

Thank you in advance.

Labels (5)
1 Reply
Leigh_Kennedy
Employee
Employee

I don't know if VIZLIB have people monitoring these forums - you may be better off raising this with VIZLIB support.