Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MuhammadFahim
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Creating Rest API (Json) from Qliksense to consume data into other application.

Hi, I want to create Rest API's into Json Format from Qlik Sense to consume the Application Data into other application.

For example, I have a straight table in Qlik Sense Application and I want it's data to be shared in a Rest API to be consumed by the other application.

The Use case is that I want to create different mobile applications which will get their data from Qlik Sense Applications.

Thanks and Regards,
Muhammad Fahim

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DaveChannon
Employee
Employee

Hi @MuhammadFahim 

We're having a similar discussion in this thread. You can build a component which retrieves this using enigma or the engine APIs directly, but there is no direct access to the underlying data via existing REST APIs.

Would it be possible to embed Qlik objects (e.g. a tables, charts) directly into your web app?

View solution in original post

1 Reply
DaveChannon
Employee
Employee

Hi @MuhammadFahim 

We're having a similar discussion in this thread. You can build a component which retrieves this using enigma or the engine APIs directly, but there is no direct access to the underlying data via existing REST APIs.

Would it be possible to embed Qlik objects (e.g. a tables, charts) directly into your web app?