Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sheba
Contributor II
Contributor II

Preparation for Talend Data Integration Certified Developer Exam

Hello,

I am desperatly trying to get a hold of the recommended courses/ learning plans to correctly prepare for the talend data integration certified Developer exam but I am having no luck with it. 

The customer care is unable o help me and keep redirecting me to the "send a request" form through which I am not having any responses. 

Can someone help please. Thanks in advance.

Labels (3)
6 Replies
jeoste
Creator
Creator

Hello
Asking this question means you have access to Talend Academy ?
If yes you should have a look to the following courses :
- Talend Data Integration Basics
- Talend Data Integration Advanced
- Talend Data Integration Certified Developer: certification resources and practice test

Those 3 courses are enough to get ready, especially the "practice test" (most important). Otherwise at least 1 year experience on talend Studio is enough to manipulate and be ready

mclendenblake
Contributor
Contributor

As a successful Data Integration Developer exam candidate, I found that thorough preparation is essential to passing the exam. I got Data Integration Developer practice test from P2PExams and it was the key to my successful exam preparation. These practice tests not only familiarized me with the format and types of questions I would encounter on the actual exam but also helped me identify areas where I needed to focus my study efforts. In my opinion, every candidate must use this Talend Data Integration Developer practice test designed by P2PExams before taking the final exam. 

sheba
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hello,

I created an account on the talend academy but i think that it need to be done another way. Because, I cannot access those courses. They are nowhere to be found when I log in on the talend academy platform. And I wrote to the customer care service but they were unable to provide me with a solution on how to get those courses too.

sheba
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

If you have a link for those courses and the practice test, that would be really helpful and useful.

Thanks very much.

jeoste
Creator
Creator

Talend Academy is premium, you have to pay around 1500$ per year in order to access it, those are not free unfortunately.
If you want to pass the test I recommend you to ask your company to pay for it. Without access, preparing the certification is useless since questions are not the same and the companies/people providing answer from past will not cover everything findable in the courses

sheba
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks very much for your answer. It is the clearer i got so far.