cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JShum
Contributor II
Contributor II

Will my version of qlik sense enterprise be supported by Windows Server 2022

I tried finding a support document but I am just wondering if Qlik Sense April 2019 qliksenseserver 13.2.1 is supported by Windows Server 2022.   We upgrading from Windows Server 2022

Thanks

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @JShum,

I was able to find the Qlik Sense Enterprise on Windows April 2019 System Requirements. Note that Windows Server 2022 is not listed. Also, please note that QSEoW April 2019 reached end of life on April 25, 2021. Refer to Qlik Support article Qlik Sense Enterprise on Windows Product Lifecycle for more details. 

Suggest that you upgrade your version of QSEoW to a currently supported one that also supports Windows Server 2022 - such as February 2024, or migrate to Qlik Cloud.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @JShum,

I was able to find the Qlik Sense Enterprise on Windows April 2019 System Requirements. Note that Windows Server 2022 is not listed. Also, please note that QSEoW April 2019 reached end of life on April 25, 2021. Refer to Qlik Support article Qlik Sense Enterprise on Windows Product Lifecycle for more details. 

Suggest that you upgrade your version of QSEoW to a currently supported one that also supports Windows Server 2022 - such as February 2024, or migrate to Qlik Cloud.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!
JShum
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you