Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Charvick
Contributor III
Contributor III

QlikSense still asks for password even after keycloak integration

Hi,

I've integrated keycloak with Qliksense for authentication. I followed the steps in the page Qlik Sense for Windows: How to configure OIDC with... - Qlik Community - 1812463 and configured a virtual proxy in Qliksense and also the same in Keycloak as well, I am able to get to the required keycloak page using the keycloak virtual proxy in the URL but even after I enter the credentials into the keycloak page, Qlik is still prompting me to enter my username and password. Is there any way I could configure it so that just entering my credentials in to the keycloak page will directly take me to my app?

Thanks in advance

Best Regards,

Charvick

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Charvick
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Alan,

Thanks for the reply, this issue was resolved when we updated the mashup and extension codes a little bit. I will try to explain it here as much as possible.

Change we had to: in the Mashup code when referencing any images from Content Libraries or if we are using any custom extension which was referencing images from the Content Libraries, we had to add the 'keycloak' virtual proxy before the link.

As it was looking for images from a normal/central proxy instead of keycloak virtual proxy, it was asking us to enter the credentials once again. But this solved our issue. 

Thanks

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Alan_Slaughter
Support
Support

Hi Charvick, I would suggest adding your url to the browser-trusted sites. 

Charvick
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Alan,

Thanks for the reply, this issue was resolved when we updated the mashup and extension codes a little bit. I will try to explain it here as much as possible.

Change we had to: in the Mashup code when referencing any images from Content Libraries or if we are using any custom extension which was referencing images from the Content Libraries, we had to add the 'keycloak' virtual proxy before the link.

As it was looking for images from a normal/central proxy instead of keycloak virtual proxy, it was asking us to enter the credentials once again. But this solved our issue. 

Thanks