Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ngoctu
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik integrate on MRTM.

Dear Qlik team,

I want to raise the issue that needs your team's support.

we integrate Qlik on MRTM (a platform Automation Marketing). Qlik is a dashboard, report.

please see the attached files for detailed issues.

P/S; please refer to case number is 00155813: Qlik integrate on MRTM.

Labels (2)
15 Replies
Albert_Candelario

Hello @Haidannx,

As mentioned by my colleagues, Support cases updates cannot be disclosed on a public posts, when a Support case is been raised, the communication will be kept on the case and therefore, you need to actively be engaged on the support case.

If you have any doubt about the process do not hesitate to contact your Partner Manager as well as review the Qlik Responsible Partner Duties - Qlik Community - 1711393

Cheers,

Albert

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer
Maria_Halley
Support
Support

ngoctu
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi @Maria_Halley 

Thank you for your response.

I`ve tried to follow your suggestion from the link you sent to find my case support on Support Portal. However:

- The interface of Licenses & Archived Cases has changed.

- When I opened the link, i got the message as I`ve screenshot below

ngoctu_0-1712913160856.png

- On Wednesday this week, I got an email from Qlik support asking for information about my case. I`ve captured it below. Since it`s from the email address (noreply@qlik.com) and I couldn`t find the support ticket 00155813, where can i provide the information I`ve gathered?

ngoctu_1-1712913474023.png

Thank you!

Maria_Halley
Support
Support

@ngoctu 

Can you see the case if you go to Support and select "manage cases" under the get Help section?

Jack_Guo
Support
Support

Hi @ngoctu sorry for the trouble with Qlik case portal access. I have contacted our Customer Support team who can help you with the case portal access issue. You will be contacted soon. 

Jack_Guo
Support
Support

Hi @ngoctu I've heard from Customer Support team that they just fixed your case portal login issue. Could you please try again by following the below article?

How to view cases in Support Portal - Qlik Community - 1717144

If still have trouble with case portal access, please try to contact us via support live chat so we can help you online.