Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fraxodqvs
Contributor II
Contributor II

QlikSense Enterprise Connector for Salesforce Marketing Cloud

Hello,

does anybody know a way to connect to Salesforce Marketing Cloud through the Enterprise version of QliKSense? I was able to connect to Salesforce Service Cloud through the native "Salesforce" connector, but it seems there is no way to connect to Salesforce Marketing Cloud (unless using the cloud version of Qlik).

Thank you

Kind regards

Labels (3)
6 Replies
steeefan
Luminary
Luminary

I'm using the native Qlik Sense Salesforce connector in QS Nov 2023 and can't see a differentiation between Marketing and Service. I seem to able to see all the tables available in the Salesforce database of our Sandbox and Prod tenants, both from marketing and service perspectives.

fraxodqvs
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hello @steeefan,

did you do any configuration Salesforce side to ensure that Marketing tables are visible in the native connector?

Thank you

Kind regards

steeefan
Luminary
Luminary

Not to my knowledge, no. I'm using a functional user that apparently has specific rights to access these tables. I don't know how it's configured or where to access the settings.

If you give me the name of one or two tables, I can see if I can actually access that.

fraxodqvs
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hello @steeefan,

I talked with my colleague who manages Salesforce and he is not able to provide any table name. What we would like to get is the number of email sent and delivered, I don't know if this is of any help. The only solution we found at the moment is an export in .csv format of the Journey send log.

Thank you

Kind regards

steeefan
Luminary
Luminary

I'm not that familiar with Salesforce as well. My guess is to have a look at the EmailMessage table. It contains fields that look relevant to what you are looking for:

CreatedDate,
  FromName,
  FromAddress,
  ToAddress,
  CcAddress,
  BccAddress,
  Incoming,
  MessageDate,

I am able to access that table using the internal Qlik Sense Salesforce connector and external tools such as SOQL Studio.

fraxodqvs
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi @steeefan,

I can access that table but it contains emails about customer care cases (so "Service" side), not about Marketing campaigns.

Thank you

Kind regards