Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sujeet_shirude
Creator II
Creator II

Qlik Sense-Service now connection Issue

Hi Team,

We are currently on Qlik Sense Nov 2023 SR5 version. 

I am configuring the Qlik ServiceNow connector and I am running into an issue. Issue is that I am just seeing the "sys_id_value" field for all the tables.

Tables I have tried to access so far are sc_req_item, sc_request, dmn_demand, pm_project tables. From my knowledge, the username has access to the tables.

@MTO  @DJK  Has anyone run into a similar issue? 

Create a ServiceNow connection | Qlik Connectors Help

#ServiceNow

Qlik Sense Business 

Thanks in advance! 

Regards,

Sujeet

Labels (2)
5 Replies
-AA
Contributor III
Contributor III

I am having the same issue; it seems servicenow connector not working; i tried with REST connection getting some data but limiting to 10k rows. i might need to loop it to get more data but Qlik 'ServiceNow' connector is not working.

sujeet_shirude
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks for confirming @-AA ! 

AfeefaTk
Support
Support

Hi @sujeet_shirude 

Could you please enable the debug level of logging, This can be done by setting LoggingLevel value as DEBUG in QvOdbcConnectorPackage.exe file located at C:\Program Files\Common Files\Qlik\Custom Data\QvOdbcConnectorPackage.
Also set LogSQLStatements value as true in QvOdbcConnectorPackage.exe file to capture sql queries in the log.
Once the above settings are done, Recreate the issue and send us the connector logs.

Logs are located at : C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Custom Data\QvOdbcConnectorPackage\Log

Thanks

sujeet_shirude
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks for your response @AfeefaTk 

I was able to re-create the issue. Is there any way to send you the logs privately?

AfeefaTk
Support
Support

@sujeet_shirude 

Please send it to my email.

This article might help in locating the connector and driver logs.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Fix/Qlik-Fix-How-to-Find-Qlik-Connector-Logs/ta-p/1762915

Thanks