Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ASC-Mike
Contributor
Contributor

There is no open data connection using the data manager

Hello,

In 2 of my 9 apps I can't use the load data button from the data manager screen. I get an error "There is no open data connection".  We check on our SQL server side and never see the data manager load making a connection.  However, I can go to the load script editor screen and use the load data button and it works fine.  Go back into the data manager and it still shows table adds and updates pending.  But the data is there.

These apps have been moved between spaces and worked on.  I have also deleted the SQL connection and recreated it, same results.  Any ideas on how to solve this?

Labels (1)
2 Replies
Sush678
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi,

Did you get any solution of the above issue? I am also facing similar issue via qlikview QMC but the same set of script runs fine manually from the server without any issue.

Please share if its resolved and how

ASC-Mike
Contributor
Contributor
Author

My issue was on Qlik Cloud.  Qlik support never resolved it and said it was related to moving apps across spaces.  They said just use the "load script editor screen and use the load data button"  While this works it is not resolution to a bug.