Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
theisohn_f
Contributor
Contributor

How to adjust color in a List Field

Hi,

I actually have a List Field in my App where I can select a single date. My goal is to set the color of these dates according to the weekday. Sadly there is not option to set foreground/background color in List Fields. Does anybody know an option to achieve that?

Version is QlikSense Enterprise May 2023 PL 6.

OP-Tag.PNG

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

One option to use straight table in such cases and do with background color. With this, in native there is not much advanced options whereas If you use extension (Like, Vizlib) you can get this done. With Vizlib you can do number of things. 

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Anil_Babu_Samineni

One option to use straight table in such cases and do with background color. With this, in native there is not much advanced options whereas If you use extension (Like, Vizlib) you can get this done. With Vizlib you can do number of things. 

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful