• 149,689 Solutions
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE

Welcome to Qlik Community

Recent Discussions

• forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Custom Properties

Is there a way to create a report that shows the custom properties each user has?
  • forum

Deployment & Management

Report user custom properties

Hi, i have a what i think is a fairly simple requirement. I need to be able to report on what custom properties all of our users have. I can use the '... Show More

Hi, i have a what i think is a fairly simple requirement. I need to be able to report on what custom properties all of our users have. I can use the 'monitor_apps_REST_user' connector to access the list of users and there is a sub table for 'customProperties', but although it provides a __KEY_root, the '@value' field is always blank. Also i can't see how to link the user details from root to the customProperties table. Against a user, the custom properties look like this. 

How can i achieve a simple app that can report these custom property elements that each user has?

I would really appreciate any help with this, thank you all in advance!

btw, the reason why i'm attempting to do that is because we use these customProperties to assign stream access, a fairly common approach, but i have no way of reporting who has access to each stream without checking each user individually. There are security/monitoring apps that can tell me who has accessed streams and apps but not who has the potential to access them.

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Bar Chart multiple measures

Need Help.   I would like to make a Bar chart like above. For Machine X, I want to show Jan (50 pcs) and Feb (40 pcs) production quantity separately.... Show More

Ross1991_0-1714706669618.png

Need Help.   I would like to make a Bar chart like above. For Machine X, I want to show Jan (50 pcs) and Feb (40 pcs) production quantity separately.  Then third bar will show sum of two months (90 pcs).  Anyone can help me please?  Thanks.     

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Replicate

Failure in associating MetadataManager TABLE_DEF with CDC_TABLE_ENTRY"

One of on our tasks, we periodically get the following error messages:Unable to get TABLE_DEF for capture table [dbo.TableNAme]Failure in associating ... Show More

One of on our tasks, we periodically get the following error messages:
    Unable to get TABLE_DEF for capture table [dbo.TableNAme]
    Failure in associating MetadataManager TABLE_DEF with CDC_TABLE_ENTRY"

We are using  SQL Server RDS as an Endpoint - NOT MS-CDC.  

Any help is appreciated!

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

How to suppress zero values in Qlik Sense variance waterfall chart

Hi All, I need assistance with suppressing zero values in a Qlik Sense variance waterfall chart. While other charts in the properties panel typically ... Show More

Hi All,

I need assistance with suppressing zero values in a Qlik Sense variance waterfall chart. While other charts in the properties panel typically offer an option to include or exclude zero values, this option seems unavailable for the Variance Waterfall chart.

Could you suggest a solution for suppressing zeroes, or recommend an alternative chart type?

Your response would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Regards,

Pui Jie

Show Less
  • forum

App Development

Crosstable Challenge. SalesMan Comissions by Product Group

Hi guys, I have an input table with the % of comission for each Product Type Sale for each SalesMan.  The table looks like this (in the real case the ... Show More

Hi guys, I have an input table with the % of comission for each Product Type Sale for each SalesMan. 

The table looks like this (in the real case the SalesManID is dynamic, it's not only for 4 salesman) :

4 5 12 14
    CompanyCode FamilyCode SubFamilyCode FamilyDescription SalesmanId4 SalesManId5 SalesManId12 SalesManId14
    1 ANIM ********** XXX 10% 5% 10% 10%
    1 APPR ********** YYY 5% 10% 5% 10%
    1 AV ********** ZZZ 10% 10% 10% 5%

And I'd like to get an output of a desired table like this :

FamilyCode SalesManId %Comission
    ANIM 4 10%
    ANIM 5 5%
    ANIM 12 10%
    ANIM 14 10%
    APPR 4 5%
    APPR 5 10%
    APPR 12 5%
    APPR 14 10%
    AV 4 10%
    AV 5 10%
    AV 12 10%
    AV 14 5%

Could anybody help me please? I don't know if crosstable it's the best option, I'm trying to do it but with no results.

PD : I've attached the example in excel, in order to make it easier for everyone to understand.

Kind regards, Marcel.

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Replicate

Qlik replication - Filter condition

My Task without filter condition has already completed full load, now I want to add a new filter condition for CDC records to exclude some records bas... Show More

My Task without filter condition has already completed full load, now I want to add a new filter condition for CDC records to exclude some records based on source column value.

I tried with adding below filter condition and record selection condition but both scenarios I am  getting weird results:

Col Name is Cloud_migrt_ind.

• CLOUD_MIGRT_IND

STRING(1)

Regular

Exclude

'Y'

•  $CLOUD_MIGRT_IND != 'Y'

Can you suggest the best way to add filter condition to exclude record based on column value ?

Thanks,

Srinivas 

Show Less
  • forum

App Development

Is there any scripting or API available to insert PowerPoint documents into Qlik...

Is there any scripting or API available to insert PowerPoint documents into Qlik?
  • forum

Qlik Application Automation

Publish Image

Hi QV Community, i need help i hope any one can help me. I have a project to publish a vector image, a map converted to vectors, I have already made t... Show More

Hi QV Community, i need help i hope any one can help me.

I have a project to publish a vector image, a map converted to vectors, I have already made the map, it is already connected to the database, on the desktop it works very well, but when I want to see that published image, the report does not show it .

Any idea, Tks.

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Help with an STDEV expression

Hi,  Hoping this is a simple answer. In summary, the STDEV expression I have below is not working.  =vAvgLine_SSNAPCBOnSceneDuration   + StDev (aggr (... Show More

Hi, 

Hoping this is a simple answer. In summary, the STDEV expression I have below is not working. 

=vAvgLine_SSNAPCBOnSceneDuration

+ StDev (aggr (
    avg 
    ( { < [Duration Clock Start to OnScene] = { '>0' } ,
    [Duration Clock Start to OnScene] =   { "=min ( [Duration Clock Start to OnScene] ) "  },
    [Responder Primary Sub-Type]  = {'AMB', 'RRV' , 'DECA' } ,
    [Duration On Scene] = { '>0' } ,
    [Duration On Scene] =   { "=min ( [Duration On Scene]  ) "  }
    > }  
    ( [Duration On Scene]    /  86400 ) 
    ) ,  [Year And Month Sort]
    )
    vStdDev

- Where 'vAvgLine_SSNAPCBOnSceneDuration' is :

avg 
    ( aggr (
    min ( { < [Duration Clock Start to OnScene] = { '>0' } ,
    [Duration Clock Start to OnScene] =   { "=min ( [Duration Clock Start to OnScene] ) "  },
    [Responder Primary Sub-Type]  = {'AMB', 'RRV' , 'DECA' } ,
    [Duration On Scene] = { '>0' } ,
    [Duration On Scene] =   { "=min ( [Duration On Scene]  ) "  }
    > }  
    ( [Duration On Scene]    /  86400 ) 
    ), [Source Call Number], [Year And Month Sort]
    )

I've done this for other similar measures (which were more simple e.g. the avg ( aggr (avg (fieldname) , yearmonth) ) but the above has me stumped. What would be the solution?

(I can't share the data due to confidential reasons). 

Thanks in advance. 
    Show Less
Leaderboard

Customer Story

Qlik Data Integration & Qlik Replicate story

Qlik enables a frictionless migration to AWS cloud by Empresas SB, a group of Chilean health and beauty retail companies employing 10,000 people with 600 points of sale.

Customer Story

Building a Collaborative Analytics Space

Qlik Luminary Stephanie Robinson of JBS USA, the US arm of the global food company employing 70,000 in the US, and over 270,000 people worldwide.

Location and Language Groups

Choose a Group

Join one of our Location and Language groups. Find one that suits you today!

Collaborate

Healthcare User Group

Healthcare User Group

A private group is for healthcare organizations, partners, and Qlik healthcare staff to collaborate and share insights..

All are welcome

Japan Group

Japan

Qlik Communityの日本語のグループです。 Qlik製品に関する日本語資料のダウンロードや質問を日本語で投稿することができます。

Request to join

Brasil Group

Brazil

Welcome to the group for Brazil users. .All discussions will be in Portuguese.

open to all

Blogs

Community News

Hear from your Community team as they tell you about updates to the Qlik Community Platform and more!