• 149,914 Solutions
Announcements
Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT

Welcome to Qlik Community

Recent Discussions

• forum

App Development

Quarter calculation

Hi Experts, I have to create quarter functionality  Q1 = Jan24, Feb24, Mar24 Q2 = Apr24, May24, June24 Q3 = Jul23, Aug23, Sep23    (If we enter to Jul... Show More

Hi Experts,

I have to create quarter functionality 

Q1 = Jan24, Feb24, Mar24

Q2 = Apr24, May24, June24

Q3 = Jul23, Aug23, Sep23    (If we enter to July Q3 should be Jul24 and Q4 remains same)

Q4 = Oct23, Nov23, dec23  

I'm trying with code, 

LET S_DATE_START = NUM(YEARSTART(ADDYEARS(TODAY(), -2)));
    LET S_DATE_END = NUM(FLOOR(MONTHEND(TODAY())));

DATE_CALENDAR:
    LOAD
    CALENDAR_DATE AS %KEY_CALENDAR_DATE,
    DATE(CALENDAR_DATE) AS CALENDAR_DATE,
    YEAR(CALENDAR_DATE) AS CALENDAR_YEAR,
    DUAL(DATE(CALENDAR_DATE, 'MMMM'), NUM(MONTH(CALENDAR_DATE))) AS CALENDAR_MONTH,
    NUM(MONTH(CALENDAR_DATE)) AS CALENDAR_MONTH_NUM,
    NUM#(DATE(CALENDAR_DATE, 'YYYYMM')) AS CALENDAR_YEAR_MONTH_NUM,
    DATE(WEEKSTART(CALENDAR_DATE), 'YYYYMMDD') AS CALENDAR_WEEK_ORDER,
    DAY(CALENDAR_DATE) AS CALENDAR_DAY,
    DUAL(WEEKDAY(CALENDAR_DATE), NUM(WEEKDAY(CALENDAR_DATE))) AS CALENDAR_WEEK_DAY,
    'Q' & CEIL(NUM(MONTH(CALENDAR_DATE))/3) AS CALENDAR_QUARTER,
    DUAL(DATE(CALENDAR_DATE, 'MMM-YYYY'),
    NUM#(DATE(CALENDAR_DATE, 'YYYYMM'))) AS CALENDAR_YEAR_MONTH,
    DUAL(NUM(DAY(WEEKSTART(CALENDAR_DATE)), '00') &'/'& DATE(WEEKEND(CALENDAR_DATE), 'DD-MMM-YYYY'),
    YEAR(WEEKSTART(CALENDAR_DATE)) & NUM(WEEK(WEEKSTART(CALENDAR_DATE)), '00')) AS CALENDAR_WEEK;
    LOAD
    ($(S_DATE_START) + RECNO()) - 1 AS CALENDAR_DATE
    AUTOGENERATE((S_DATE_END - S_DATE_START) + 1);

SET S_DATE_START=;
    SET S_DATE_END=;

EXIT SCRIPT;

Thanks in Advance!

Show Less
  • forum

App Development

Question on how to make a measure for individuals scale for all individuals in a...

Hello, I have the following measure which I use to obtain a measure of efficiency for an individual employee. I would like to make it work for all of ... Show More

Hello, I have the following measure which I use to obtain a measure of efficiency for an individual employee. I would like to make it work for all of the employees instead. This means that, for me, the employee should be compared to the average of all the other ones grouped together.

I tried using set expression, but I am afraid with the logic that I use here it's going to be counterproductive, as I added {< Employee = >} to all spots I could and it still doesn't work out well. 

Alt(
      (
          Sum(
              Aggr(
                  Count( {< ACTION_CODE = {'LABOR_OFF'}>} distinct MainSFC) * Tempo_Medio,
                  MainSFC
              )
          )
      )
      /
      // Conteggio ore in minuti per giorno distinto e moltiplicato per numero dipendenti
      (
          (
          Count( 
              distinct GiornoSettimanaLavorato
          ) 
          * 7.5 * 60 * GetSelectedCount(Employee)
          )

// Sottrarre le ore di assenza disponibili 
              - 
              IF(
                  GetSelectedCount(Employee) > 0, 
                  Sum(Absence * 60),
              )
      )
    )

Show Less
  • forum

Deployment & Management

QlikSense still asks for password even after keycloak integration

Hi, I've integrated keycloak with Qliksense for authentication. I followed the steps in the page Qlik Sense for Windows: How to configure OIDC with...... Show More

Hi,

I've integrated keycloak with Qliksense for authentication. I followed the steps in the page Qlik Sense for Windows: How to configure OIDC with... - Qlik Community - 1812463 and configured a virtual proxy in Qliksense and also the same in Keycloak as well, I am able to get to the required keycloak page using the keycloak virtual proxy in the URL but even after I enter the credentials into the keycloak page, Qlik is still prompting me to enter my username and password. Is there any way I could configure it so that just entering my credentials in to the keycloak page will directly take me to my app?

Thanks in advance

Best Regards,

Charvick

Show Less
  • forum

Design and Development

Reading a data from xml/database and creating a xml file with data in body field...

Hello All, I have a scenario in my project. I have to read the data from a database table with rows/xml file. I have to load this data to a xml field ... Show More

Hello All,

I have a scenario in my project.

I have to read the data from a database table with rows/xml file. I have to load this data to a xml field as body in another xml so that i can eventually feed the tRest client with this to generate a response.

so the flow is as below:

xml file---> xml field in xml file( generated as body)--> tRest client as input ( xml body needs to be an input)

Can you tell me how can i do this?

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Replicate

How to check the privileges of users who log in to Qlik Replicate or Qlik EM

Users who log in to the WEB UI can change their permissions using the Permission settings.The method to check the user's permissions is as follows.Ple... Show More

Users who log in to the WEB UI can change their permissions using the Permission settings.
    The method to check the user's permissions is as follows.
    Please let me know if there is a way to check without using the WEB UI.

Check Permission settings from WEB UI:
    SERVER⇒User Permissions

I would like to check the permissions of all users registered in Qlik.
    Can you check using the following method?

・Use Qlik EM's REST API
    ・Check with Qlik command
    ・Check sqlite data
     ex) aemctl.exe repository export_acl -f c:\temp\acl.json -r "c:\Program Files\Attunity\Enterprise Manager\data\cfgrepo.sqlite"

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

DISPLAY ONLY THE PAST MONTHS

Hello, how do I edit to only have January to the  on going month and exclude the future months that show -100% for this comparison  
  • forum

Connectivity & Data Prep

Native SFTP connector and FileList()

Hi, I have several applications that connect to SFTPs servers still via Qlik Web Connectors. I gradually want to change this so these apps use the nat... Show More

Hi,

I have several applications that connect to SFTPs servers still via Qlik Web Connectors. I gradually want to change this so these apps use the native SFTP connector. I was able to create the connection and download single files.

However, some of the apps in production use the SFTPListFilesAndFolders operation to list files from a given folder on the SFTP server and then download each file present in the folder. I tried the usual way of using FileList() but to no avail:

LIB CONNECT TO 'LibName';

FOR EACH vFile IN FileList('lib://LibName/Folder/*')
      TRACE $(vFile);
    NEXT vFile;

This script is retuning no results. There are however files in the specified folder.

Has anyone gotten a use case like this to work using the native SFTP connector? If so, how did you solve it?

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Replicate

Cannot compute expression, not all column values are in the data record

Our Source and Target system are cloud rds Postgres and Cloud Aurora Postgres respectively. We had Source and Targets having same no of columns and Sa... Show More

Our Source and Target system are cloud rds Postgres and Cloud Aurora Postgres respectively.

We had Source and Targets having same no of columns and Same primary Keys ..

However couple of table are frequently failing with 

Table 'lcadm'.'spb_shipment_route_exp (subtask 0 thread 1) is suspended. Cannot compute expression, not all column values are in the data record

Table 'lcadm'.'spb_order' (subtask 0 thread 1) is suspended. Cannot compute expression, not all column values are in the data record

(or)Table 'lcadm'.'spb_shipment_route_exp' (subtask 0 thread 1) is suspended. Failed to get delete statement for table lios_raw.spb_shipment_route_exp,
    stream position 0000005F/4CECD9C8.53.0000005F/4CECF7188

We had referential integrity constraints (FK)  @ source. Does the source tables having Foreign keys will triggers above compute errors and suspend tables ? Please advise.  

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Replicate

Update areplicate rpm fails to start service.

During the update of areplicate rpm to November 2023 SR1, service fails to start as root, but will start when connected a attunity:sl-******:/ora_home... Show More

During the update of areplicate rpm to November 2023 SR1, service fails to start as root, but will start when connected a attunity:
    sl-******:/ora_home/stage # rpm -Uvh --prefix /qlik areplicate-2023.11.0-282.x86_64.rpm
    Verifying... ################################# [100%]
    Preparing... ################################# [100%]
    Updating / installing...
    1:areplicate-2023.11.0-282 ################################# [ 50%]
    Failed to start service areplicate
    Not all services have been started
    warning: %post(areplicate-2023.11.0-282.x86_64) scriptlet failed, exit status 10
    Cleaning up / removing...
    2:areplicate-2022.11.0-208 ################################# [100%]

Also noticed the /etc/init.d/areplicate files is missing now:
    attunity@sl-*******:~ > ls -l /etc/init.d/areplicate
    ls: cannot access '/etc/init.d/areplicate': No such file or directory

How do we correct this?

Thanks,

Marty

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Replicate

Using Mongo DB as Source

Hi team,  We are migrating data from Mongodb to Redshift. We need to convert the Json format to tabular format while transferring data . Is there any ... Show More

Hi team, 

We are migrating data from Mongodb to Redshift. We need to convert the Json format to tabular format while transferring data .

Is there any way to do this transformation for mongodb as a source.

Regards,

Sushant

Show Less
Leaderboard

Customer Story

Accelerating Decision-Making with Qlik Insights

Qlik enhances decision-making with high-speed insights, as Mayborn Group integrates data from various functions across their global operations, gaining a competitive edge in the childcare industry.

Customer Story

Efficiency in Agriculture: Nortera's Qlik Triumph

Nortera leads agricultural manufacturing analytics and automation with Qlik, reducing short-shipment rates and annual savings in water consumption.

Customer Story

Revolutionizing aircraft production through Data Analytics

Qlik Data Integration transforms Airbus' aircraft production, leading to over 150 replication tasks and informing more efficient analysis.

Location and Language Groups

Choose a Group

Join one of our Location and Language groups. Find one that suits you today!

Collaborate

Healthcare User Group

Healthcare User Group

A private group is for healthcare organizations, partners, and Qlik healthcare staff to collaborate and share insights..

All are welcome

Japan Group

Japan

Qlik Communityの日本語のグループです。 Qlik製品に関する日本語資料のダウンロードや質問を日本語で投稿することができます。

Request to join

Brasil Group

Brazil

Welcome to the group for Brazil users. .All discussions will be in Portuguese.

open to all

Blogs

Community News

Hear from your Community team as they tell you about updates to the Qlik Community Platform and more!