• 149,697 Solutions
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE

Welcome to Qlik Community

Recent Discussions

• forum

Security & Governance

Security - Cactus ransomware

Do we have any statement from Qlik that attests to their cloud systems being patched for the below issue?  https://www.cybersecuritydive.com/news/cact... Show More

Do we have any statement from Qlik that attests to their cloud systems being patched for the below issue? 

https://www.cybersecuritydive.com/news/cactus-ransomware-qlik-sense-cves/714578/

Show Less
  • forum

Design and Development

Getting Error Message java.sql. SQLRecoverableException:Closed Connection while ...

I am getting a Error Code 1Error Message java.sql.SQLRecoverableException:Closed Connection error while a talend job is running on a production server... Show More

I am getting a Error Code 1Error Message java.sql.SQLRecoverableException:Closed Connection error while a talend job is running on a production server but am unable to diagnose while this is happening.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can go about diagnosing this?

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Replicate

Pk handling in Oracle19c

Hi Community, I'm currently working with Oracle 19c as a source, and I've some tables without primary keys. Need to configure a task for a full load w... Show More

Hi Community,

I'm currently working with Oracle 19c as a source, and I've some tables without primary keys. Need to configure a task for a full load with Change Data Capture (CDC). How should I proceed in managing the absence of primary keys in this scenario? Your guidance on handling this situation would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Pranita 

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik AutoML

AI and Machine Language of Qlik Sense Enterprise

Hi Qlik Sense Team, We would like to know about this as we explore the Qlik Sense that we have right now.  1.  Is AI functionality available to Qlik S... Show More

Hi Qlik Sense Team,

We would like to know about this as we explore the Qlik Sense that we have right now. 

1.  Is AI functionality available to Qlik Sense Enterprise (Offline use)?

2. What are the Pros and Cons of using AI?

3. Any license that cannot use AI function?

I hope you can help us with this. 

Thank you, everyone!

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

% Change

Currently i have a field of the day. i.e. 02 May   and per day it will add a field - 02 May, 03 May etc... I want to create a measure that shows me th... Show More

Currently i have a field of the day. i.e. 02 May

and per day it will add a field - 02 May, 03 May etc...

I want to create a measure that shows me the % change of a count measure i have, lets say COUNT(XYZ) from week on week. 

How can i do that

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik NPrinting

Sending report automatically to multiple users filter by Excel

Hi Team, Could you please give some idea how to achieve multiple to address in for one email based on filter option in excel. I have followed below st... Show More

Hi Team,

Could you please give some idea how to achieve multiple to address in for one email based on filter option in excel. I have followed below steps but not able to achieve

Singaravelu_R_0-1714583636546.png

Singaravelu_R_1-1714583663752.png

Receiving below warning in N printing side

Singaravelu_R_2-1714583694742.png

Not find any selected items

Singaravelu_R_3-1714583881876.png

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Qlik Sense Enterprise - Analytics capabilities

Hi Qlik Sense Team, We would like to know about this as we explore the Qlik Sense that we have right now.  1. Any ideas for the analytics capabilities... Show More

Hi Qlik Sense Team,

We would like to know about this as we explore the Qlik Sense that we have right now. 

1. Any ideas for the analytics capabilities and modules of Qlik Sense Enterprise - Client-managed while using it offline?

2. Currently, we are using Qlik Sense in offline mode. Can we use cloud features while it is in offline mode?

3. May we also know, or have any recommendations, what the available and not-available features of our Qlik Sense are now?

I hope you can help us with this. 

Thank you, everyone!

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Replicate

canceling statement due to statement timeout - Full Load

An error is occurring with 2 tables in a Full Load of a task in a QA environment: 00007300: 2023-09-22T09:38:54 [SOURCE_UNLOAD ]I: Unload finished f... Show More

An error is occurring with 2 tables in a Full Load of a task in a QA environment:

00007300: 2023-09-22T09:38:54 [SOURCE_UNLOAD ]I: Unload finished for table 'INSIS_GEN_V10'.'PREM_INST_MODAL' (Id = 10). 1950992 rows sent. (streamcomponent.c:3638)
    00008524: 2023-09-22T09:38:54 [TARGET_LOAD ]I: Load finished for table 'INSIS_GEN_V10'.'PREM_INST_MODAL' (Id = 10). 1950992 rows received. 0 rows skipped. Volume transferred 1495008520. (streamcomponent.c:3927)
    00008504: 2023-09-22T09:40:57 [SORTER ]I: Task is running (sorter.c:702)
    00003880: 2023-09-22T09:41:27 [TARGET_LOAD ]E: Failed (retcode -1) to execute statement: 'DROP TABLE "usinsiv01"."BLC_POLICY_PAYMENT_PLAN"' [1022502] (ar_odbc_stmt.c:4906)
    00003880: 2023-09-22T09:41:27 [TARGET_LOAD ]E: RetCode: SQL_ERROR SqlState: 57014 NativeError: 1 Message: ERROR: canceling statement due to statement timeout;
    Error while executing the query [1022502] (ar_odbc_stmt.c:4913)
    00003880: 2023-09-22T09:41:27 [TARGET_LOAD ]E: Failed to drop table usinsiv01.BLC_POLICY_PAYMENT_PLAN [1022506] (odbc_endpoint_imp.c:5978)
    00003880: 2023-09-22T09:41:27 [TARGET_LOAD ]E: Handling new table 'usinsiv01'.'BLC_POLICY_PAYMENT_PLAN' failed [1022506] (endpointshell.c:2752)
    00008432: 2023-09-22T09:41:27 [TASK_MANAGER ]W: Table 'INSIS_GEN_V10'.'BLC_POLICY_PAYMENT_PLAN' (subtask 5 thread 1) is suspended. Failed (retcode -1) to execute statement: 'DROP TABLE "usinsiv01"."BLC_POLICY_PAYMENT_PLAN"'; RetCode: SQL_ERROR SqlState: 57014 NativeError: 1 Message: ERROR: canceling statement due to statement timeout;
    Error while executing the query; Failed to drop table usinsiv01.BLC_POLICY_PAYMENT_PLAN; Handling new table 'usinsiv01'.'BLC_POLICY_PAYMENT_PLAN' failed (replicationtask.c:3060)
    00000620: 2023-09-22T09:41:27 [SOURCE_UNLOAD ]I: Unload finished for table 'INSIS_GEN_V10'.'BLC_POLICY_PAYMENT_PLAN' (Id = 2). 4640 rows sent. (streamcomponent.c:3638)

There are heavier tables than these but the timeout error returns only in those 2 tables, how can I solve this? Why is this generated?

Source: Oracle
    Target: Aurora Postgres

Regards,

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Nested IF Else Statement

Hi, Why the script bellow is failling in qlik sense , i'm expecting it returns "Step 1" if 1=1 then    If 1=1 then       Trace Step 1;     else       ... Show More

Hi,

Why the script bellow is failling in qlik sense , i'm expecting it returns "Step 1"

if 1=1 then
        If 1=1 then
          Trace Step 1;
         else
            Trace Step 2;
         End If
    Else
    Trace Step 3;
    End If;

Show Less
  • forum

App Development

Qlik shows no data before coming back normally

Hello, I'm having a problem with my Qlik Sense application. A part of the data doesn't appear for a few hours (from 1:00 AM to 8:00 AM) and then comes... Show More

Hello,

I'm having a problem with my Qlik Sense application. A part of the data doesn't appear for a few hours (from 1:00 AM to 8:00 AM) and then comes back normally (around 9:00 AM). 

This happens sometimes, but there are no rules. For example, the data may appear for a whole week, then the following weeks, the problem occurs for 4/7 days. 

And this only affects a part of the data, not all the data in the application. The application loader takes several separate views in SQL Server as sources. The part data affected come from the same views.

Have you ever encountered this problem? Could you please give me some ideas on the root cause and resolution of this issue?

Thank you.

Show Less
Leaderboard

Customer Story

Qlik Data Integration & Qlik Replicate story

Qlik enables a frictionless migration to AWS cloud by Empresas SB, a group of Chilean health and beauty retail companies employing 10,000 people with 600 points of sale.

Customer Story

Building a Collaborative Analytics Space

Qlik Luminary Stephanie Robinson of JBS USA, the US arm of the global food company employing 70,000 in the US, and over 270,000 people worldwide.

Location and Language Groups

Choose a Group

Join one of our Location and Language groups. Find one that suits you today!

Collaborate

Healthcare User Group

Healthcare User Group

A private group is for healthcare organizations, partners, and Qlik healthcare staff to collaborate and share insights..

All are welcome

Japan Group

Japan

Qlik Communityの日本語のグループです。 Qlik製品に関する日本語資料のダウンロードや質問を日本語で投稿することができます。

Request to join

Brasil Group

Brazil

Welcome to the group for Brazil users. .All discussions will be in Portuguese.

open to all

Blogs

Community News

Hear from your Community team as they tell you about updates to the Qlik Community Platform and more!