Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MDouglas1687874333
Contributor II
Contributor II

Getting Error Message java.sql. SQLRecoverableException:Closed Connection while job is running in Production server

I am getting a Error Code 1Error Message java.sql.SQLRecoverableException:Closed Connection error while a talend job is running on a production server but am unable to diagnose while this is happening.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can go about diagnosing this?

Labels (2)
8 Replies
Xiaodi_Shi
Support
Support

Hello,

We need a little bit more information to address your issue.

What's your product server? TMC Remote engine or TAC job server? Are you able to execute it successfully in studio? Is there any more error message or warning in log?

Best regards

Sabrina

MDouglas1687874333
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi,

I'm don't think we have it set up to use either TMC or TAC, as far as i have been made aware, we build the job as a java executable and use other processes to pass the inputs and run them as needed.

There's not really any other errors relating to it since we are using a custom log4j setup to create the logs, we just get the error that the connection has failed.

Xiaodi_Shi
Support
Support

Hello,

No errors relating to database setup or network configuration?

Best regards

Sabrina

jlolling
Creator III
Creator III

It could be caused by a job design where multiple job entry points exists. Can you post here a screenshot of your job design and the stack trace of the actual error message please?

MDouglas1687874333
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

No, no other errors beyond what I have already posted.

MDouglas1687874333
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

cbimage.png

Job is quite large and there are other subjobs but all the errors are occurring in this particular one

jlolling
Creator III
Creator III

In which subjob your job dies?

Does all database input components use the same connection component?

MDouglas1687874333
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

We believe it is dying on the "In-Scope transactions" component, at least, that is what we can determine from the server logs. And the y do all use the same connection component "Database Connection"