• 149,677 Solutions
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE

Welcome to Qlik Community

Recent Discussions

• forum

Deployment & Management

Users access to hub through internal web

Hello, I have installed a Qlik Sense server (single node) feb 2024 version. Users can log into the server, and access QS Hub through the web browser, ... Show More

Hello, 
    I have installed a Qlik Sense server (single node) feb 2024 version. 
    Users can log into the server, and access QS Hub through the web browser, no problem. But they have to log in to the actual server first. 
    I'd like the users to be able to log in from their normal server, I mean, just open up the browser and then type in the address to the hub (https://domain.se/hub).
    I have imported users from the AD. 
    There is only a central proxy, no virtual proxy (I'm not sure it's necessary, since we have only one node).

I am not sure on what to do with the firewall, that is now in a normal configuration, so it blocks just about anything. The ports 80, 443, 4243 and 4244 are open, though. 

I'm a bit at wit's end here? What am I missing? 

Cheers

Jörgen

Show Less
  • forum

Administering and Monitoring

QlikView Admin | How to find out the schedules - Qlik services restart ? and the...

Hi Team, I was checking the Qlik server restart duration in  D:\ProgramData\QlikTech\DistributionService\1\Log ..it shows:  For example: These service... Show More

Hi Team,

I was checking the Qlik server restart duration in  D:\ProgramData\QlikTech\DistributionService\1\Log ..it shows:  For example: These services are triggered automatically

Ranjanac1_0-1714480266471.png

but when i checked in Task scheduler, its only scheduled for Weekly reboot.

Ranjanac1_1-1714480972695.png

Then, How can we check for other days schedule for Qlik service restart. ? 

Please assist .

Thanks & Regards,

Ranjana

Show Less
  • forum

App Development

Folder Structure for Apps

Could you please advise the correct way to submit a feature request? I'm wondering if there are plans to implement a folder structure within an app. F... Show More

Could you please advise the correct way to submit a feature request? I'm wondering if there are plans to implement a folder structure within an app. For example, we have a several public sheets that we use as templates and it would be helpful to group them in folders.

Show Less
  • forum

QlikView Administration

Technical settings in SAP for /QTQVC/ tables

Hi, in SAP, I see table /QTQVC/STATUS defined with active flag "log data changes" in technical settings. By this, a log entry is written in table DBTA... Show More

Hi,

in SAP, I see table /QTQVC/STATUS defined with active flag "log data changes" in technical settings. By this, a log entry is written in table DBTABLOG. How can those entries in DBTABLOG be deleted and is it really necessary to log data changes on this table? Or how to get rid of this table as we do not have change permission for /QTQVC/ namespace.

Regards,

Sebastian Schiller

Show Less
  • forum

Security & Governance

Synchronization of attributes from Active Directory and values in Custom Propert...

Hello community, I ask for help in organizing an automated access level. We have a branch structure in our organization - department - service - subdi... Show More
    Hello community,
    I ask for help in organizing an automated access level.

We have a branch structure in our organization - department - service - subdivision,

For example: Northern Region - Department of Marketing - Customer Service - Sales

Now, we manually create in Custom Properties parameters with the name of each branch, department, units  (screenshot #001) and after hand we choose them on employees. (screenshot #002)
    After this property, we indicate on application, thus, an employee with a certain property sees certain reports.

Our employees are imported from Active Directory, but because AD has an attribute “Distinguishedname” in which there is information about the employee’s belonging. (screenshot #003)

The task is to synchronize this information with Custom Properties so as not to enter this data manually, how can this be done, any ideas?

Regards Kirill.

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Application Automation

Sélectionner le nom du mois précédent le mois courant

Bonjour à tous, J’essaye de faire des déclencheurs à l’ouverture de ma feuille, mais lorsque je tente de faire une sélection sur le mois précédent le ... Show More

Bonjour à tous,

J’essaye de faire des déclencheurs à l’ouverture de ma feuille, mais lorsque je tente de faire une sélection sur le mois précédent le mois courant, je n’y parviens pas.

Voici comment j’ai fait :

D’abord j’ai créé une variable nommée « moisCourant1 » permettant de récupérer le mois :

=Gauche(NomMois(DébutMois(AjoutMois(Aujourd’hui(), -1))), Len(NomMois(DébutMois(AjoutMois(Aujourd’hui(), -1)))) - 5)

J’obtiens donc « avr. »

Ensuite, je crée ensuite mon déclencheur « sélectionner les valeurs dans un champs », auquel j’ajoute ma variable : =moisCourant1

mais Cela ne marche pas. j’ai tenté aussi de rentrer directement la formule dans mon déclencheur mais ça ne marche pas non plus. Pourtant, j’ai fait exactement le même procédé pour sélectionner l’année en cours, et ça à bien fonctionné.

Pourriez vous m’aider s’il vous plaît ?

Merci par avance et bonne journée !

Marie

Show Less
  • forum

App Development

Need Help Fixing Filter Issue in Qliksense

There is a specific requirement to show the total of a measure , on the basis of a few dimensions and it should not be affected by other dimensions. I... Show More

There is a specific requirement to show the total of a measure , on the basis of a few dimensions and it should not be affected by other dimensions.

I have a table with dimension = ProductName, Country Measure = sum({<ProductName>} total<Country>TEU)

The issue is, whenever I add fields after total i.e. 'Country', the 'ProductName' stops filtering the table.

Please let me know if anyone knows how to make filter work, or an alternate solution to show total. Thanks!

Show Less
  • forum

QlikView Administration

QMC Task reload failed.

On the QlikView desktop, when I use a script to get a folder of files from a network share on another server, it reloads just fine.(Reload works fine ... Show More

On the QlikView desktop, when I use a script to get a folder of files from a network share on another server, it reloads just fine.
    (Reload works fine when using this script)

qwebnm_1-1679299532456.png

But when I reload that folder from QMC to Task, the task fails.

qwebnm_2-1679299827879.png

I'm not sure why this is happening.
    If possible, please answer how to succeed in the QMC Task.

Attached is the Task Failed log file.

Version: QlikView May 2021 SR2 12.60.20200

thank you!!!

Show Less
  • forum

QlikView App Dev

Export to Excel

A table has 18 columns and many rows. I cannot export to excel, when I try I just get a grey cross across the table.  Even if I only select a single r... Show More

A table has 18 columns and many rows.

I cannot export to excel, when I try I just get a grey cross across the table. 

Even if I only select a single row it does the same thing. 

If I remove a random 4-5 columns it then works. 

How do I fix it?

Thanks!

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

How to compare 2 tables with similar values

Hello Qlik professionals! I have these 2 simple tables that have 3 columns: Name, size (in bytes) and date and time: What script can I use to compare... Show More

Hello Qlik professionals!

I have these 2 simple tables that have 3 columns: Name, size (in bytes) and date and time:

DiegoF_0-1714642728371.png

What script can I use to compare both tables, and get a table where I get the rows that have different values?

Thanks!

Show Less
Leaderboard

Customer Story

Qlik Data Integration & Qlik Replicate story

Qlik enables a frictionless migration to AWS cloud by Empresas SB, a group of Chilean health and beauty retail companies employing 10,000 people with 600 points of sale.

Customer Story

Building a Collaborative Analytics Space

Qlik Luminary Stephanie Robinson of JBS USA, the US arm of the global food company employing 70,000 in the US, and over 270,000 people worldwide.

Location and Language Groups

Choose a Group

Join one of our Location and Language groups. Find one that suits you today!

Collaborate

Healthcare User Group

Healthcare User Group

A private group is for healthcare organizations, partners, and Qlik healthcare staff to collaborate and share insights..

All are welcome

Japan Group

Japan

Qlik Communityの日本語のグループです。 Qlik製品に関する日本語資料のダウンロードや質問を日本語で投稿することができます。

Request to join

Brasil Group

Brazil

Welcome to the group for Brazil users. .All discussions will be in Portuguese.

open to all

Blogs

Community News

Hear from your Community team as they tell you about updates to the Qlik Community Platform and more!