Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Import Pictures (jpg) in QlikView

Hi,

is it possible to import or insert a jpg-picture in QlikView? I really need a picture of our company for the Reports (a Header and a Footer), but im not able to copy the pictures in the report.

Also - can i make a "Layout"-Report with the Company Logo only, to use this Layout-Report for every QlikView File - that I only have to insert the date in the reports, not the Header and the Footer).

Thanks in advance!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Yes you can.

Just create a new report and add the image (text box from the QV document) and all other stuff you want on a template (like headers and footers).

Save this as a template and use it every time you want to create a new report.

Perhaps create one template for single page reports and one for multi-page reports.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

it's a bit hidden - insert a text box and chose the image as background.

Lukas

Not applicable
Author

Thanks alot!

And what's with this question?

Also - can i make a "Layout"-Report with the Company Logo only, to use this Layout-Report for every QlikView File - that I only have to insert the date in the reports, not the Header and the Footer).

Thanks in advance - nice and fast help here 🙂

Not applicable
Author

Sorry, no idea about a report template as we do not use reports.

Cheers, Lukas

Not applicable
Author

Yes you can.

Just create a new report and add the image (text box from the QV document) and all other stuff you want on a template (like headers and footers).

Save this as a template and use it every time you want to create a new report.

Perhaps create one template for single page reports and one for multi-page reports.

Not applicable
Author

hi im trying to scale the image in my report header but theres no feature to allow me to do this.

see post

http://community.qlik.com/forums/t/24826.aspx

do you know anyway around this?