If you are looking at leveraging your Qlikview developer experience to attract and secure new clients, this is the job for you. Experience as a Qlikview Consultant and experience with managing implementations, clients and delivering ROI will position you to sell to our existing and future ERP client base. We offer an excellent renumeration package with a premium beach-side location.
Please see below the advertisement and apply if you are either currently living in Australia with citizenship, or you are willing to relocate to Australia for a 3-year minimum duration.
Scope Systems is the leading supplier of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) , Business Intelligence (BI) software and associated consulting services to the global mining and mining services industries. Scope Systems flagship BI platform is Qlikview, the world’s fastest growing business intelligence product. Qlikview offers next-generation patented in-memory association technology to make sophisticated analysis dramatically easier to deploy, use and maintain.
As the Business Intelligence Account Executive, you will be an integral part in our growth and market expansion. We offer a flexible and exciting work environment with many opportunities to travel, pioneer process improvement and assist in marketing strategy.
• Independently identifying and acquiring new customers, in addition to up selling to existing customer base
• Managing negotiations to closure
• Building up a sustainable pipeline
• Present and Participate at trade show events, workshops and seminars
• Account management of existing customers
• Discovering customer needs and communicating high level solutions to the technical team
• Report sales pipeline and forecasting to BI Manager and vendor
• Competitive by nature and driven to succeed
• Excellent communication, strong listening skills, presentation, and writing skills
• Ability to qualify and prioritize prospects, and generate opportunities through prospecting, networking and relationship building
• Strong negotiation skills
• Provable track record in sales to executive management
• Strong account and relationship management
• Understanding of Mining and Mining Services
ADVANTAGES BUT NOT ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE:
• 8+ years of successful software solutions sales experience to primarily enterprise-size companies, ideally with Business Intelligence experience
• Understanding of BI and ERP
• Good network of contacts in target markets
• Familiarity with Salesforce.com or similar CRM environments
• Training in solution oriented sales methodologies such as Customer Centric Selling
• University Degree or equivalent experience
• Proven ability to thrive in a fast moving environment
If you are looking for a career with a progressive company within a dynamic industry, please email your covering letter and CV to Matt Sweeney, Business Intelligence Manager - email@example.com.