Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Inserting image in pivot table

Hi,

In my pivot table, I am showing Sales for perticulat region. My requirement is that if the sale is below 100 then there should be one more field which will display a downwards arrow (something like '↓')  and when sales is greater than 100 then upwards arrow. I tried to copy paste the arrow symbol from word but it is not supporting here. I also tried to insert sample images available in qlikview still it is giving error.

Please help me out.

Thanks in advance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
its_anandrjs

Hi,

Write some thing like this for your arrow code

If(Val>100,'qmem://<bundled>/BuiltIn/arrow_n_g.png','qmem://<bundled>/BuiltIn/arrow_s_r.png')

HTH

Rgds

Anand

View solution in original post

8 Replies
its_anandrjs

Hi,

Use the Bundled info load in the qlikview no need to paste the image there it is generated automatically.

HTH

RGDS

Anand

its_anandrjs

Hi,

Write some thing like this for your arrow code

If(Val>100,'qmem://<bundled>/BuiltIn/arrow_n_g.png','qmem://<bundled>/BuiltIn/arrow_s_r.png')

HTH

Rgds

Anand

its_anandrjs

Hi,

See the attached sample file.

HTH

Rgds

Anand

Not applicable
Author

Hi

Please see this attached file...

Not applicable
Author

Hi Anand,

Thanks a lot for your answer. But as I have personal edition, I can not open file created by you.

But after using expression suggested by you it is working; just the thing is for displaying entire arrow, I need to resize my pivot table (which is not good), is there any way to resize the arrow?

Not applicable
Author

Hi Anand,

Thanks a lot for your answer. But as I have personal edition, I can not open file created by you.

But after using expression suggested by you it is working; just the thing is for displaying entire arrow, I need to resize my pivot table (which is not good), is there any way to resize the arrow?

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

As I have personal edition of qlikview, I can not open your file. But thanks for answer.

its_anandrjs

Hi,

To set the image setting for this use

Properties -> Expression -> select image expression -> then you check a image Formatting option right side from there -> there are 4 types of options available according to your use use them.

Rgds

Anand