Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cache Not Updating, on demand report not generating

I have an on-demand report that suddenly stopped executing.. Its showing in queue indefinitely.

This seems to be an issue with this specific report only. All other reports seem to be running fine.

I tried restarting all the services in the right order but that seems not to be working.

I tried updating the cache for this connection but even that is showing as Generating forever. The Connection is ok.

We are on version 17.3.

Amy suggestions would be appreciated.

2 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

17.3 is very very old so the first step is to upgrade to latest version September 2018 and try again. From 17.3 we solved a lot of bug some also related with connections so before o deeply investigate you must test with a version with all those bugs solved.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14806. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Dear Ruggero,

Thanks for the suggestion.

Will try to upgrade to a newer version.

Best Regards,

Nigel